- Ericsson Inks $32M GPRS Expansion Contract in China. // Electronic News;8/18/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 33, pN.PAG
Reports on the contract signed by Ericsson with Guangdong Mobile Communication Corp. Ltd. for the expansion of its GPRS network which was announced on August 18, 2003. Network capacity of Guangdong Mobile's GPRS network upon the expansion; Services provided by Ericsson; Background of the...
- Ericsson to expand Guangdong system. // RCR;02/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p30
Announces that Ericsson has signed a contract to expand Guangdong Mobile Communications Corporation's 900 MHz Global System. Value of the contract; Expectations for the contract. Comments from Ericsson.
- BellSouth division offers F-R connect to IN network. // RCR;08/10/98, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p16
Comments on the introduction of a frame-relay service by BellSouth Wireless Data company. Views of Tom D'Alleva, director of network product management at BellSouth Wireless Data company; Comparison between frame-relay connections and leased-line connections.
- Comverse wins Chinese SMS contract. // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p65
Announces that Guangdong Mobile Communications Corp. has selected Comverse to expand its Intelligent Short Message Service Center. Significance of the agreement.
- Metawave completes smart antenna field trial. // RCR Wireless News;6/4/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p56
Reports on the completion of the Spotlight GSM smart antenna system field trial in Guangdong, China, by Metawave Communications Corp. with Guangdong Mobile Communications Corp. Findings of the product trial.
- BellSouth data to launch ad campaign. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p10
Reports on BellSouth Wireless Inc.'s plans to launch an advertising campaign to support its interactive paging service in the United States.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;11/7/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p26
Presents a list of infrastructure contracts announced by telecommunication companies in October 2005. Alcatel with CamGSM Co. Ltd.; Germany with T-Mobile International; Ericsson with Movistar Argentina; China with Guangdong Mobile and Guanxi Mobile.
- Motorola to supply GSM infrastructure to Chinese region. // RCR;7/29/96, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p35
Reports that Motorola Inc.'s Asia/Pacific Cellular Infrastructure Group has been awarded a contract to expand Guangdong Mobile Communications Corp.'s digital cellular phone system in Zhuhai City, China.
- PAGING MESSAGING. // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p28
Presents news briefs on telecommunication-related issues in the United States as of March 2000. Features of the BlackBerry Internet Edition software to be offered by Research In Motion Ltd. for OneMain.com company; Wireless services offered by BellSouth Wireless Data company.