Telephia Ups Ante In Market Research
- Telephia financing totals $11B plus. // RCR;02/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p17
Reports the financing total of Telephia Inc., a provider of integrated marketing and network quality data in San Francisco, California. Plans to use the fund for expansion of markets nationwide; Use in the development of data mining and Web delivery systems; Implication for other wireless...
- Intelligent networks. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;10/30/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 18, p118
Reports on the products from Telephia that are designed to provide several different angles on the wireless market. Vision of the firm; Telephia's target customers; What the company maintains about the breadth of data it can gather.
- A Test You Can't Cram For. Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;11/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p12
Reports on the results of a testing done by Telephia on two wireless telecommunication providers in Chicago, Illinois on September 26, 2000. Comparison of connection time for a phone to access the Internet; Difference in their wireless dial-up modem performance; Recommendation to...
- Telephia New In 230 Markets. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;3/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p32
Reports on the expansion of Telephia Incorporated's network performance data and analysis services to several markets. Significance of the move; Comments from Liam Mahoney, head of Telephia's network performance division; Action taken by the company to enhance its services.
- Telephia introduces rate plan alerts. // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p42
Reports the introduction of 'Pricing Alerts!,' a service that reports on rate plans and promotions offered by wireless communication carriers operating in the U.S., by Telephia Inc. Description of the service; Advantage offered by the service to price analysts.
- Telephia hopes to become the A.C. Nielsen of wireless world. Smith, Hilary // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p20
Focuses on San Francisco, California-based Telephia Inc.'s plan to offer wireless carriers the ability to completely integrate information on market share, network quality, brand awareness and promotions. Chance for firms to effectively analyze the marketplace; Formation of a network of fixed...
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;5/27/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p8
Presents news briefs in the telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of May 2002. Agreement announced by Verizon Wireless and SK Telecom; Worldwide mobile phone unit sales reached in the first quarter of 2002; Suit of services offered by Telephia Inc.
- Telephia gains VoiceStream contract. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p30
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless Corp. has selected Telephia Inc.'s Market-trac and Program-trac marketing and network quality information solutions.
- By The Numbers. // Wireless Week;4/15/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p26
The article offers news briefs related to mobile communication and technology companies in the U.S. The U.S. music ringtone market is expected to dip $50 million to $550 million in retail sales for 2007. The web site www.cellcoverage.com was launched to provide customers a way to track areas...