CFM Majestic to buy Monessen
- CFM Majestic drops pursuit of Monessen Hearth System assets. // LP/Gas;Nov99, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the decision of CFM Majestic to terminate its purchase talks with Monessen Hearth Systems Co. Products being produced by Monessen.
- Vermont Castings and CFM Majestic of Canada plan to merge operations. // LP/Gas;May96, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p14
Reports that CFM Majestic Inc. and Vermont Castings Co. has signed a letter of intent to combine the two companies through a stock transaction. Amount involved in the transaction; Sales; Comments from the company's top officials; Business descriptions.
- CFN Majestic plans to purchase RMC International. // LP/Gas;Sep99, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p25
Covers the plan of CFM Majestic to purchase RMC Inter-national. Terms of the deal; Remarks from Colin Adamson, chairman and chief executive officer of CFM.
- CFM Majestic acquires RMC International. // LP/Gas;Oct99, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p17
Announces the acquisition of RMC International Ltd. by CFM Majestic Inc. Background of the companies; Details on the deal.
- CFM Majestic acquires Jomoco Products home leisure assets. // LP/Gas;Dec99, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p18
Provides information on the acquisition of Jomoco Products Co., a manufacturer of hearth and garden accessories, by CFM Majestic, a manufacturer of hearth products. Comments from Colin Adamson, chairman and chief executive officer of Jomoco; Implication of the partnership.
- CFM Majestic completes acquisition of Harris Systems. // LP/Gas;Mar98, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p18
Discusses CFM Majestic Inc.'s acquisition of certain assets of Harris Systems Inc. Business activities of companies.
- CFM Majestic plans to acquire aftermarket grill products maker. // LP/Gas;Feb2002, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p22
Reports that CFM Majestic Inc. will purchase Keanall Holdings Ltd. as of February 2002. Cost of the acquisition; Keanall president and chief executive officer who will serve on the CFM board of directors.
- Vermont Castings and Wonderfire are fast-climbing a green, green mountain. // LP/Gas;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p38
Features gas equipment manufacturer Vermont Castings Co., a subsidiary of CFM Majestic Inc. Company officials; Revenues; Sales performance by its Wonderfire Products arm; Plans to develop its outdoor product line.
- Monessen Hearth relocates. // LP/Gas;Dec98, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p13
Reports that Monessen Hearth Systems, a maker of decorative gas hearth products relocated from Georgetown, Kentucky into a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Paris. Examples of products.