They Save Time, Labor $: Diswashers
- Dishwashers. // Consumer Reports;Aug95, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p533
Presents the results of the testing of several brands of dishwashers in the United States. Quietness and attractiveness as major selling points; Basic cycles; Recommendations; Performance of individual brands. INSETS: Features that matter.;Testing clean to the extreme..
- Dishwasher magnets. // Easy Does It Needlework & Crafts;Apr94, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p13
Presents a special magnet for your automatic washer which will assist you as a reminder. What you need to make magnets.
- Well equipped dishwashers. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Feb98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p73
Provides tips on the selection of dishwashers in the kitchen. Factors that influence the cleanliness of dishwares; Dishwasher types; Variation of dish quantity for every operation; Energy-saving features in many new machines. INSET: The dish on maintenance. by Frank Murphy.
- Dishwashers. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb98, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p89
Provides information on selecting a dishwasher. Factors that influence the cleanliness of dishwares; Indication that all dishwashers sold in the United States must comply with National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) guidelines; Indepth look at the guidelines; Details on types of dishwashers. ...
- Looks matter. Glenn, David J. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/2/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p21
Reports on the popularity of European brand dishwashers in the United States. Advantages of European models over their U.S. counterparts; Fisher & Paykel's offering of a dishwasher in a drawer, two stacked compartments that can be used at the same time or separately; Main American manufacturers...
- Electrolux stand is quiet (by design) and efficient. J.J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr96, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p26
Features the Arthur Martin Silence Lux dishwasher from Electrolux Confortec.
- Treating dishwasher noise. Ozturk, Cuneyt // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr96, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p27
Outlines several mechanical, passive treatments to North American dishwasher designs to reduce sound power level. Use of asphaltic bitumen cover around the stainless-steel tub; Use of soft rubber materials; Design modifications to fan and impeller blades.
- Maytag, NASA make splash with new dishwasher. Braham, James // Machine Design;10/09/97, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p29
Introduces the SaniDry system, a device designed by thermal-dynamics specialists at the National Aeronautics Space Administration to improve dishwasher drying. Characteristics of the system.
- Replacing a dishwasher. Henkenius, Merle // Popular Mechanics;Aug98, Vol. 175 Issue 8, p113
Presents information on how to replace automatic dishwashers. Differences between entry-level model dishwashers and good dishwashers; Instructions in removing the old unit; Instructions in installing the new dishwasher.