Oversize Bottles, Cups Are `In: Big-Mouth Beverages
- Growing closure. Chekassky, Irene // Beverage World;06/15/99, Vol. 118 Issue 1677, p78
Focuses on the growth of water closures in the beverage industry. Factors contributing to the growth of the closure market; Role of closure in achieving the shelf life of a product; What contributes to the growth of plastic closures.
- One Hand to Get Your Fix. Sherry, Jennifer // Bicycling;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates several beverage cups for cyclists including the Morning Rush Coffee Mug and Holder, the Trek Soho cup and a paper cup.
- SERVICE WITH STYLE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/14/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4382, p78
Features several designs of coffee cups and saucers ideal for coffeehouses. Giotto coffee-cups from Ancap; O! Luna cups and saucers from Steelite International; Vibe mugs from Churchill Dining Out.
- Hassle free deal is platinum edged. // Vending International;Sep2005, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p4
The article informs that RPC Tedeco-Gizeh has secured a major three year sole supply deal with NIVO, the organization of National Independent Vending Operators. RPC Tedeco-Gizeh is supplying its 7oz, and 9oz hot beverage cups and its new 200ml and 250ml Evolution water cup to NIVO's platinum...
- THE RETURN OF THE EGG CUP. Harrison, Stephen // Better Homes & Gardens;Apr2004, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p170
Introduces variety of egg cups in the U.S. History on the emergence of egg cups used as chinaware by aristocratic and royal families way back in the 18th century; Variety of applications; Range of companies which sell egg cups; Contact information.
- TC100: obituary for a teacup. Jones, Edward // Building Design;6/16/2006, Issue 1726, p23
The article reports on the discontinuation of the manufacture of the TC100 tea cup by Rosenthal. The TC100 was published in the "Design" magazine in 1961 as the student thesis of Nick Roericht at the Hoctschule fur Gestaltung at Ulm. Students were aware of the coos schools of design at Ulm.
- Cup Crazy: pocket profits with the right cup. LaRivière, André // Foodservice & Hospitality;Aug2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, pA9
Examines the importance of using the right cups for the right beverage. Variety of custom artwork and graphics on a range of sizes offered by most cup manufacturers to better reflect the quality product served; Availability of various types of lids and straws to complement cups.
- Trial proves that paper cups are recyclable. // Vending International;Jan2009, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the findings of Great Britain based, Paper Cup Recovery and Recycling Group, that, paper cups can be recycled. It is reported that, the trials conducted by the group have shown that, all the fibre from standard polyethylene (PE) coated paper cups can be converted into high...
- Saab's Vertical Cup Holder. Stieg, Bill; Goins, Liesa // Men's Health;Sep2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p68
Introduces a vertical cup holder for cars from Saab. Description of the cup holder.