In Corporate Dining: Price, taste are key
- CONTRACT CATERING NEWS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/21/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4287, p10
Presents news briefs related to catering contracts in England as of August 2003. Lease gained by Aramark to operate the coffee bar in the City Exchange in Liverpool, England; Contract won by Avenance to feed pupils at Orley Farm public school in Middlesex, Support services added to the contract...
- Sodexho wins Â£140m contract back from Aramark. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/12/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4374, p10
Reports that Aramark lost out a contract to provide catering and hospitality services at Great Leighs racecourse in Essex, England. Reasons of Great Leighs for re-awarding the contract to Sodexho; Terms of the contract; Speculations on the effects of the resignation of Bill Toner as CEO of...
- SODEXHO MARRIOTT'S `OVATIONS' PROGRAM: Zeroing in on outside biz. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p108
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' approach to competing in the catering market. Information on the Ovation concept of the company; Services provided by Ovations to Sodexho Marriott; Focus of the company on corporate catering.
- Sodexho etches 'fresh approach' to Crossroads Cuisines. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/04/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p20
Reports on the renovation of the culinary program of Sodexho Services in the United States. Improvement of the catering services; Variations of the menu program.
- Aramark, Sodexho Marriott Services anchor Sydney Olympic on-site team. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/25/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p3
Features United States-based foodservice companies, Aramark and Sodexho Marriot Services. Selection as the foodservice provider for the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, New South Wales; Venues to be served by the companies during the event; Background on the business operations of both...
- `Crossroads' Application: A 4-star rating for Pfizer. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p30
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' implementation of its Crossroads Cuisines dining program at Pfizer Inc. corporate offices in New York City, New York. Rating of the location; Other services offered by Sodexho.
- WITH 'NEW MENU FLAVORS': Sodexho ties menus/promos. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p22
Reports on a program to be launched by the corporate services division of contract caterer Sodexho, as of October 2003. Significance of the program in integrating the menus and promotions of the caterer; Information on the development of Sodexho's menus.
- Contractors would call on volunteers to aid military. Mullen, Rosalind // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/13/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4259, p9
Reports that the contract caterer Sodexho is providing additional support at U.S. Army training camps in Europe. Value of the additional support; Importance of the contractor support for the U.S. Army; View of Andy Leach, managing director of Sodexho Defense, on the threat of a long-term war.
- THE 2000 FOOD MANAGEMENT CONTRACTOR TOP 50. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p29
Presents the top food management contractors in the United States from 1999-2000. Sodexho Marriott Services; Aramark; Compass Group North America; The Wood Co.; Morrison Management Specialists.