1999: Average sales per-event top $1,776, up 39%
- Largest Hotel Caterers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2003-2004 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p285
Lists several hotel caterers ranked by 2002 gross catering revenue in Louisiana.
- Mellors scoops a second accolade. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/6/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4298, p17
Deals with the recognition given to Mellors Catering Services as a fast growing inner-city contract caterer for the second year running in Great Britain in November 2003. Inclusion of the company into the Inner City 100 index; Rise in turnover in 2001; Average pre-tax profit of Inner City 100...
- Restaurants report a merry Christmas...but things look more grim on the hotels side. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/16/2003 Special Issue, Vol. 192 Issue 4256, p8
Reports on the profitability of restaurant chains and the catering industry over the retail sector in Great Britain during the 2002 Christmas season. Restaurants that reported strong revenues throughout the season; Views of restaurateurs on the state of the industry; Revenues posted by several...
- Contract wins lift Charlton House. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/20/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4300, p17
Reports on the financial results posted by Charlton House, an independent contract caterer based in Great Britain, in 2003. Reputation of the company in Britain; Pre-tax profit earned by the company for the year to September 2003; Reaction of Charlton CEO Robyn Jones to the company's...
- A Vision Thing. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p64
Reports on the success of the bakery at Saint Charles Medical Center in Oregon. Sales figures of the business; Contribution of catering in increasing bakery sales; Prize won by the bakers in the yearly holiday gingerbread house contest held at a local resort.
- INDEPENDENT CATERERS. // San Diego Business Journal;6/21/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p15
Presents the charts depicting the rank of independent caterers by gross catering sales in San Diego, California in 2003.
- Caterers cash in as museum visits rise. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/9/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4256, p7
Reports on the increase in sales and customers of museums and galleries caterers that scrap their entry charges in 2002. Sales of Milburns Restaurant at the National Railway Museum; Turnover of London Science Museum's cafÃ©.
- Contract caterers join elite 100 for growth. Garner, James // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/11/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4303, p16
Announces that catering companies Cater Link and Artizian Catering Services have been rated among the top 100 fastest-growing companies in Great Britain for 2003. Sales growth posted by Cater Link between 1999 and 2002; Target sector of Cater Link; Comments from James Greetham, sales and...
- â€¦while its profits soar by one-third. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/26/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4312, p16
The article reports on the increase in the profits of the contract caterer Initial Catering Services in 2003. The group, which was formed in 1991, had a turnover of Â£81m last year, which was down on the company's Â£95m turnover in 2002, although this figure included elements of sales from...