$1.25 Mil. Sales Forecast: Baton Rouge Metro Airport plans 3,500-ft. foodcourt
- Terminal opens at Baton Rouge. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Oct93, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p40
Reports on Final Approach Inc.'s opening of an executive terminal at the Greater Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport in Louisiana. Facilities at the terminal.
- Airport feeder Creative's sales up 10.5% in 2nd Q. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p104
Reports on the increased second quarter 2002 sales of airport concession operator Creative Host Services Inc. Outlook on possible recovery among airport hosts after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.; Additional concession locations established in 2002.
- Creative Host lands Newark airport contract for two restaurants. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/12/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p18
Focuses on the contract of Creative Host Services in operating two restaurants at Newark International Airport in New Jersey.
- Creative Host reports 1998 profit of $480,532. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/19/99, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p12
Reports on food service company Creative Host Services Inc.'s financial performance for the year 1998.
- Creative Host turns profits for 9 months vs. 1999 loss. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/27/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p12
Reports on the net income posted by Creative Host Services Inc. for the first nine months ending on September 30, 2000. Conversion of notes into common stock.
- Creative host to triple airport business in `98. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p58
Reports that San Diego-based Creative Host Services Inc. is expanding its presence in airport and inflight foodservice with an initial public offering (IPO) and accounts in some areas in the United States. Expected total revenue of Creative Host; Creative Host's growing portfolio; Company's...
- Newark Airport Inks Concession Deal With S.D. Firm. // San Diego Business Journal;4/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p41
Reports the contract of Creative Host Services, Inc., operation of deli and cocktail lounge at the Newark International Airport in New Jersey.
- Creative Host net quadruples on 11% sales rise for 9 months. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/2/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 48, p12
Reports on the increase in nine months profits of airport-concessions operator Creative Host Services for 2002 in San Diego, California.
- Creative Host Services CEO predicts stronger 4th quarter. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/14/98, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p52
Reports on Chief Executive Officer Sayed Ali's prediction of bigger profits for foodservice provider Creative Host Services in the fourth quarter of 1998. Financial performance during the third quarter; Factors that contributed to the strong results; Partnerships with several national and...