For Take Home Meals: American Home Products introduces BBQ To Go
- Whitehall hits market with 1st cholesterol kit. Winters, Patricia // Advertising Age;3/8/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p4
Reports that American Home Products Corp.'s Whitehall Laboratories tapped Young & Rubicam, New York to introduce the nation's first home test kit for cholesterol. Called CholesTrac; Will be introduced this summer; Approved by the Food & Drug Administration last week; More.
- American Home Products seeks U.K. agency. // Adweek Western Edition;6/12/95, Vol. 45 Issue 24, p16
Reports on negotiations between American Home Products and three advertisers for the pharmaceutical and consumer products company's account.
- Another major deal. Gershon, D. // Nature;9/26/1991, Vol. 353 Issue 6342, p291
Reveals that American Home Products has agreed to acquire a 60 percent stake in the Massachusetts-based Genetics Institute. Drug development to be accelerated; Past problems with tissue plasminogen activator (TPA) and erythropoietin (EPO); Fiscal problems spurred the move.
- AHP rolls spidey pasta. Spethman, Betsy // Brandweek;9/18/95, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p8
Reports on the plan of American Home Products (AHP) Corp. to introduce in September 1995 a kid-targeted product themed to Marvel Comics' `Spider-Man.' Varieties of the product; Features of the product; Budget for advertising campaign.
- Bringing it home. // Northern New Jersey Business;1/11/95, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p3
Reports on American Home Products' move to broaden its role in the generics field.
- Forget the cereal--I want my marketing memorabilia. // Adweek Western Edition;9/6/93, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p18
Features the marketing gimmick for Maypo instant maple-flavored oatmeal from American Home Products on its 40th anniversary. Birthday memorabilia package from Maypo for people who turned 40; Lack of remembrance by people of Maypo as a breakfast cereal.
- Infant formula balks at NAD decision. Wilke, Michael // Advertising Age;8/3/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 31, p13
Reports that American Home Products Corp.'s Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories has lost a battle with the National Advertising Division but will now take its case to the National Advertising Review Board. Company agreed to modify two claims for SMA infant formula; Will maintain the claim that SMA `comes...
- AHP unit for sale. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;5/15/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 19, p12
Reports that American Home Products Corp. (AHP) has put its food unit on the block to rise capital to pay down debt incurred in its 1994 acquisition of American Cyanamid. Plan to concentrate on its pharmaceutical and agchem businesses.
- Dristan juices up cold remedy. Winters, Patricia // Advertising Age;10/19/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 43, p6
Reports that Dristan Juice Mix-In, a powdered remedy to be mixed with juice, is expected to make its debut in several weeks. American Home Products Corp.; New product is a first in the powdered segment of the growing cough-cold category; Advertising via McCann-Erickson Worldwide, New York; Details.