Valley Acquires GA Manuals
- News digest. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/19/99, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p16
Presents news briefs pertaining to on-site foodservice in the United States for the week July 19, 1999. Includes executive changes at Compass Group North America; Valley Innovative Management Services' purchase of the accounts of Real Time Data.
- FOR CURRENT AND FUTURE GROWTH: VALLEY SETS NEW IDENTITY. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p34
Provides information on Valley Services Inc., a food service company. Growth of the company; Details on business operations of the company; Strategy of the company.
- Where common cents fits: `Getting the food right.' // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p84
Reports that in response to customer demands John King, senior vice president of sales and marketing at Valley Innovative Services, is pursuing a path of customizing services. Highlights of King's career; King's views on the origin of major competition in food service.
- Valley eyes B&I. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p28
Reports on Valley Innovative Services' efforts to sign more upscale business dining accounts in the United States. Winning of the WorldCom and Union Planters Bank accounts; Development of external and internal marketing plans in which catering and home meal replacement operations can be...
- In brief. // Food Management;Sep99, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the developments in the foodservice industry in the United States as of September 1999. Acquisition of Real Time Data assets for foodservice accounts in the Atlanta, Georgia metro area by Jackson, Mississippi-based Valley Innovative Services; Opening of Jefferson County Public...
- Valley Rising! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the success of Jackson, Mississippi-based food service contract management firm Valley Services Inc. Factors contributing to the success of company; Clientele base of the company; Revenues earned by the company in year 2002; Employee strength of the company. INSETS: BRAND POWER;ON...
- VALLEY COPS 2 MAJOR CONTRACTS: Delivering to seniors in Ala. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p16
Focuses on the two major senior meal program contracts secured by Valley Services in the U.S. Terms of the agreement between Valley Services and the Alabama Department of Senior Services; Value of the contract with the Suburban Boston Consortium.
- VALLEY WINS ALABAMA CONTRACT. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Reports on the success of Valley Services Inc. in securing a foodservice management contract with the Alabama Department of Mental Health and Retardation in 2002. Meals provided by the company; Statement issued by George Ardelean, Valley Services vice president of sales and marketing, with...
- Valley lands major senior programs. // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p14
Valley Services Inc. has signed contracts with the Alabama Department of Senior Services and the Suburban Boston Consortium of Senior Meal Providers. The deal is a three-year agreement to provide more than 15,000 hot and 3,500 frozen meals per day. It requires the company to build seven...