For Hosp. Patients, Visitors: HDS steps-up services
- Using incentives to push cash up-front collections. Kivimaki, John // Hospital Access Management;Sep2008, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p103
The article discusses the significance of cash up-front collection program in hospitals. Mary Rutan Hospital in Bellefontaine, Ohio adopted the cash up-front program since 1993 and had developed several training aids which made the program a success. Some important points to help hospital staff...
- For faster service ... Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p102
Focuses on strategies implemented by HDS Services to provide quick service for its food service business at the Ingham Regional Medical Center in Lansing, Michigan. Types of meals served at peak times such as lunch breaks; Emphasis on sandwiches; Preparation of vegetarian selections.
- hfm TOOLBOX. Kivimaki, John // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Nov2007, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p137
The article offers information on the monthly incentive reports established by the patient accounting staff at Mary Rutan Hospital in the first quarter of 2006 in Bellefontaine, Ohio. It states that the incentives are given to the staff for meeting the accounts receivable (A/R) desired by the...
- using incentives to achieve A/R goals. Kivimaki, John // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Sep2007, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p132
The article focuses on the positive effects of giving incentives to the patient accounts staff at Mary Rutan Hospital in Bellefontaine, Ohio. The purpose of these benefits is to motivate the accounts receivable staff to work earnestly in order to achieve the departmental and hospital goals. The...
- Subway brings life back to grave-yard shift, helps HDS Services at Port Huron Hospital. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p44
Reports on Subway's partnership with HDS Services to provide a 24-hour fresh-food outlet for employees at Port Huron Hospital in Port Huron, Michigan. Lighthouse motif of the Subway unit called the Terrace Room; Customer focus of HDS Services' nighttime service for the hospital; Menu items...
- HDS expands kosher sites. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p32
Looks at the expansion of kosher sites by HDS Services. Comments from Ray Zall, vice president of marketing development, at HDS; Further information on the expansion of the sites.
- HDS Services helps hospital raise $55K for kids. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p26
Reports on HDS Services' raising of money for Port Huron Hospital in Michigan by catering to the hospital's annual Festival of Trees kickoff. Menu; Objective of the hospital.
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p12
Presents a tabular representation of the contracts awarded to several food service companies in the U.S. Sodexho with University of Alabama Hospital in Birmingham; HDS Services with Lakeside Alternatives in Orlando, Florida; Parkhurst Dining Services with the National City Center in Cleveland,...
- Information Builders Supports Hitachi VSF Mainframe Platforms. // Mainframe Computing;Oct99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p4
Reports that Web tool maker Information Builders will support all VSF-capable mainframe processing platforms from Hitachi Data Systems.