2nd Annual Conf.: Sportservice trains at CIA
- Culinary Institute offers variety of courses for food professionals. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/12/98-10/19/98, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p30
Provides information on the culinary program offered to foodservice industry professionals at Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in New York, New York. Details on the program; Venues for the CIA conferences in 1999.
- Calling all volunteers. // Food Management;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the search of Sportservice Corp. for employees. Business nature of the company; Comments from Charlie Henningsen, general manager for Sportservice at Jacob's Field, Cleveland.
- Riding the `new wave': Serving up today's events biz. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p77
Profiles Vincent Carriere, vice president of special events of Sportservice Corporation. Details on Carriere's responsibilites; Comments from Carriere.
- Vincent Carriere: Well Bread chef chooses the `sporting' life. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;02/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p38
Features Vincent Carriere, chef and vice president of the Well Bread division of Sportservice Corp. Duties and responsibilities; Challenges of his job; Customer expectations from the company.
- Sportservice: Shifting gears as sports fans' tastes mature. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;02/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p66
Profiles Nancy Parker, president of Sportservice Corp. Strategies of Parker in management; How Parker satisfies customer demands; Services being offered by the company.
- NANCY PARKER'S LEGACY: SPORTSERVICE REVITALIZED. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p26
Focuses on Nancy Parker, president of Sportservice Corp., the division of Delaware North Cos. that manages food and merchandise concessions, restaurants and luxury suite catering at professional sports facilities. Credit Parker deserved as president of the Winchell's Donut chain; Annual revenue...
- SPORTSERVICE'S NEW PREZ: BIELLO EYES OPERATOR FOCUS. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p26
Focuses on the appointment of Nicholas Biello as president of Sportservice Corporation. His job responsibilities; His career background; Management plans of Biello for the company.
- CIA, black culinarians host scholarship dinner. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;2/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p62
Reports on the fundraising black tie dinner sponsored by the Black Culinary Alumni Chapter of the Culinary Institute of America. Speakers; Participating chefs; Photographs.
- Culinary Institute starts smoking with first cigar dinner. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/24/95, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p35
Reports on Culinary Institute of America's first cigar dinner at Saint Andrew's Cafe in New York City.