`Crossroads' Application: A 4-star rating for Pfizer
- In Corporate Dining: Price, taste are key. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p74
Discusses the corporate catering services of Sodexho Marriott Services and ARAMARK. Comments from Ian Frew, Sodexho's general manager; Plans of Frew; Other specialty catering services offered by ARAMARK.
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...
- Sodexho/Marriott alliance set. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that shareholders of Marriott International company approved the spinoff and merger transaction to create Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. Date-of-record for the transaction; Scheduled date the company was to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SunCreek breakfast. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' creation of the SunCreek Breakfast Program aimed at educating its staff about their food and services. Promotional campaign lined up for the program.
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p20
Reports on developments related to the restaurant industry in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Appointment of Sodexho Marriott Services to manage the food service at the Innovis Health Center in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Sodexho Marriott chief Landel sets growth goals at first Wall Street briefing. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/09/99, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p6
No abstract available.
- On-site omnibus... // Nation's Restaurant News;04/05/99, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p18
Reports the designation of Cheryl Green as vice president of human resource development for Sodexho Marriott Services.
- David Smail: Delivering an aligned IT strategy for Sodexho Marriott Services. Rubinstein, Ed // Nation's Restaurant News;03/08/99, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p48
Profiles David R. Smail, senior vice president and chief information officer of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Professional background on Smail; Plans for the company; Information on the company.