College Cuisines 2000: UMASS Chefs Mix With Students
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/16/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4623, p11
The article offers information on the annual international Gastronomic Congress IdentitÃ to be held in London, England from June 7-8, 2010.
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/10/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4644, p13
The article offers information on the Craft Guild of Chefs' Culinary Academy workshop at the Wyboston Lakes Conference and Training Center in Bedfordshire, England on October 29, 2010.
- Ducasse workshops at NZ School of Food and Wine in Christchurch and Auckland. // Food Service;Feb2008, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p17
The article offers information on the four-day culinary workshops to be hosted by the New Zealand School of Food and Wine in Christchurch and Auckland, New Zealand.
- LEEDS SYMPOSIUM ON FOOD HISTORY. // Petits Propos Culinaires;Jun2010, Issue 90, p16
The article offers information on the symposium that focuses on food history held at Leeds, England in 2010.
- Safenet Chil-E Cook-Off. // Erie Gay News;Jan2010, p3
The article offers information on the 4th Annual Chil-E-Cook-Off which will be held on February 21, 2010 at the Brewerie at Union Station, Pennsylvania.
- MEALS & ENTERTAINMENT: Imagine, tickets still available for Culinary Festival. // Inside Tucson Business;10/1/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p25
The article offers information on the Tucson Culinary Festival at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, in Tucson, Arizona which will run through October 6, 2007.
- NSEC hosts Norwegian salmon event at ICE. // Chef Educator Today;Nov2009, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p7
Information about several papers discussed at the Norwegian Salmon Experience hosted by the Norwegian Seafood Export Council (NSEC) at the Institute of Culinary Education in New York City on October 7, 2009 is presented.
- Sharing the passion. // Chef Educator Today;Nov2009, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p7
The article offers information on the series of culinary demonstration hosted by the Monroe College School of Hospitality Management and the Culinary Arts.
- Conference's personnel touch. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/14/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4213, p56
Focuses on the Chef Conference that will be held at the Hilton London Metropole hotel in England on March 25, 2002. Highlights; Speakers.
- New York, as. culinary destination. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p12
The article offers information on the conference titled "Bon Appetit: Food and Dining in the Hudson Valley" organized by the Great Estates Consortium to be held on March 20, 2010 in the Henrey A. Wallace Center at the Roosevelt Library in New York.