HMR, Grab-and-Go Strong: 6 branded concepts set for Univ. of Arkansas
- Chartwells debuts showcase food court at Arkansas. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p20
Focuses on foodservice provider Chartwells Educational Dining Services' installation of a food court at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Commercial brands in place; Collaborative effort between Chartwells and the university; Part of the university's plan to increase social...
- Sport. August, Melissa; Emery, Margaret // Time;4/18/1994, Vol. 143 Issue 16, p27
Presents a sports news note for the week April 3-9, 1994. President Bill Clinton was on hand to see the Arkansas Razorbacks beat Duke's Blue Devils 76-72 to win the NCAA's 1994 Division I basketball tournament. Scotty Thurman hit the winning shot giving his team its first national championship.
- Razorback resurgence. Stone, Christian // Sports Illustrated;11/6/95, Vol. 83 Issue 20, p116
Focuses on the Arkansas Razorbacks. Problems during past seasons; How the team has made a comeback; Players including Barry Lunney Jr. and Madre Hill.
- Tune in tomorrow. Reed, William F. // Sports Illustrated;10/19/92, Vol. 77 Issue 16, p62
Reports on the surprising performance of the Arkansas Razorbacks. Loses to Citadel yet beats Tennessee; Interim coach Joe Kines could be back next year; Doing something right; Improvement of punter Pete Raether; Shaking up the offense; Performance by freshmen quarterback Barry Lunney; Maybe a...
- Change of heart. // Sports Illustrated;12/21/92, Vol. 77 Issue 26, p12
Presents quotes from interim Arkansas football coach Joe Kines and his assistant Danny Ford, who was later named head coach. Ford as `consulting assistant'; Kines on being passed over for position; Ford on hiring Kines as his assistant.
- Pavement Spec Not So Super. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/24/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on the expressed doubt of the University of Arkansas' researchers with regards to the Superpave innovations. Information on the Superpave specifications; Drawback of the Superpave specifications; Details on the asphalt durability lab-test program conducted by the university.
- Implementing a serials barcoding project. Lennertz, Lora L.; Conway, Cheryl L. // Information Technology & Libraries;Jun97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p82
Discusses the planning and implementation of a serial barcode project and the concluding cleanup of a library database. How libraries determine the best method of barcoding a collection; Activities of the University of Arkansas in regards to barcoding; Factors associated with preparing dumb or...
- ARKANSAS: Sports Support UA Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/18/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33783, p9
The article offers information that the University of Arkansas has granted 18 million U.S dollars of revenue bonds to construct the academic building.
- ARKANSAS: State Scores With Garvees. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/18/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33783, p9
The article offers information of the interest cost of 1.62 percent on 225 million U.S dollars of grant anticipation revenue vehicle bonds which will be paid by University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas.