Sales Set to Hit $450,000: Univ. of Wisconsin launches brand trio for fall semester
- AT U/WISCONSIN-WHITEWATER: `Down Under' facelift increases cash sales 93%. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p22
Discusses the reopening of Down Under restaurant at the University of Wisconsin in Whitewater. Increase in the daily sales of the restaurant; Key to the success of the restaurant; Details on the renovation done at Down Under.
- In College & Universities: Location key to convenience. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p56
Stresses the importance of location of convenience stores in college campuses in the United States. Focus of the stores in University of Wisconsin in Whitewater and University of California in Irvine; Sales in the convenience stores; Food service program at the Vanderbilt University in...
- ACCESSIBLE LIVING. // American School & University;Jun2011, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p12
The article offers information on the new Starin Hall at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Wisconsin, which is a five-story and 450-bed suite-style residence hall renowned for its national-champion wheelchair basketball team.
- Birth of a proactive instructional technology center: A case of system change. Yin, L. Roger; Krentz, Roger F. // T H E Journal;Nov95, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p86
Focuses on the merging of the Learning Materials Center (LMC) and Instructional Technology Service (ITS) into an integrated Instructional Technology Center (ITC) by the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater at Whitewater, Wisconsin. Staff training and development; Hardware and software...
- UWO to take on undefeated Warhawks. Vogel, Brian // Advance-Titan (Oshkosh, WI);3/3/2011, Vol. 116 Issue 18, pA8
The article reports on the move of University of Wisconsin (UW) at Whitewater to host the UW Oshkosh gymnastics team in one of the Titan's biggest challenges of the season during the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference championship in Wisconsin.
- Database usage and title analysis on a CD-ROM workstation. Davis, Allan // Serials Review;Fall93, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p85
Reports on the results of a survey at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater's use of single-user multibase CD-ROM workstation. Gathering of a sampling of citations copied to disk from users' printings in order to ascertain what databases are being used and which titles are being printed;...
- State Marching Band Competition Aims to Bet a Standard. // Teaching Music;Nov2013, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p15
The article discusses the 29th annual Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) State Marching Band Championship held at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater campus on October 19, 2013, which seek to give students opportunities that encourage lifelong involvement in music.
- 'Bookstore-type shelving' works for records too. // Library Journal;11/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 19, p2106
Reports that the Learning Materials Center of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater has found that its phonorecord circulation doubled when it started displaying records in the familiar bins used by record shops in Wisconsin.
- Women of Metal. Lewis, Frank C. // Metalsmith;2009, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p61
The article reviews the exhibition "Women of Metal" at the Crossman Gallery of the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater on September 9-October 18, 2008.