- COFFEE TALK. // Beverage Industry;Feb2002, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p58
Reports the coffee consumption trends in the U.S.
- PERKING UP? Bruss, Jill // Beverage Industry;Apr2002, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p24
Presents information on the sales and consumer consumption of different types of coffee in the U.S. Dollar sales of the ground coffee; Surveys on the number of coffee drinkers; Manufacturers and brand names of the coffee.
- RESEARCH INTO COFFEE CONSUMPTION IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA. B�rtov�, Hilda; Rejm�nek, Ev�en // Soviet & Eastern European Foreign Trade;Fall/Winter70, Vol. 6 Issue 3/4, p314
Discusses the trend in coffee consumption in Czechoslovakia. Supply of coffee beans; Marketing practice; Sales of roasted coffee beans; Consumer consumption and buying habits.
- U.S. Coffee Consumption Patterns. // Gourmet Retailer;Mar2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p13
Focuses on the survey concerning the coffee consumption patterns among Americans. Comment on the quality of the coffee from the coffee shops; Factors influencing the success of coffee shops.
- Agriculture Consumption and Production. // Austria Country Review;2013, p95
A chart is presented depicting Austria's Agricultural Consumption and Production such as rice, coffee, and cocoa beans.
- Tea STIRS THE RETAIL POT. Bolton, Dan // Specialty Coffee Retailer;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the increase demand of tea in the retail specialty beverages particularly in coffeehouse in the U.S. According to National Coffee Association, coffee is not cooling since consumption among drinkers is steady. It mentions that tea consumption has increased wherein the sales...
- There's an awful lot of coffee in ...Taiwan? // Market: Asia Pacific;Nov2004, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the increase in consumption of coffee in Taiwan. Regions in the country that produce coffee; Factor that contributed to the growth in coffee consumption in the country; Percentage of growth in coffee shops.
- RTD Tea & Coffee in the US. // Beverage World;3/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p18
Presents several charts and graphs of the sales performance and consumption of ready to drink (RTD) tea and coffee in the U.S. as of March 2004. Volume of RTD tea in 1998 compared to 2002; Sales growth of RTD tea; Information on the RTD coffee per capita consumption.
- Workers Share Common Grounds. // OfficePro;Aug/Sep2012, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p5
The article presents statistics related to the U.S. coffee industry including the percentage of North Americans who drink coffee at work, the number of cups of coffee consumed per day on average by workers in North America, and the percentage of North Americans who claim they need coffee to...