Hospitals Next: Colleges tapping into fresh smoothie craze
- Innocent hit by sales slide. Bokaie, Jemima // Marketing (00253650);9/24/2008, p1
The article reports on the potential sales decline of Innocent Drinks as the smoothies market enters its first period of decline in Great Britain. According to a survey by TNS, the brand suffered a 21% slump value sales of its smoothies to Â£27.3 million in 24 weeks. The decline has been...
- Fallon wins Innocent brief. Bussey, Noel // Campaign;8/21/2009, Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the selection of advertising agency Fallon by fruit drinks manufacturer Innocent to handle its advertising account in Great Britain in 2009. It mentions that Fallon's first work is to create an above-the-line campaign that highlights the healthy benefits of Innocent's...
- Innocent guilty of sell-out? Reynolds, John // Marketing Week;5/10/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p22
The article focuses on the impact of the commercial tie-up between fast food chain McDonald's Corp. and British smoothie maker Innocent Drinks regarding its ethical image. It was cited that Innocent has been accused of "selling out" and forging a "Faustian pact" since it will be using its drinks...
- COMPANY VITAE: INNOCENT. // Management Today;Apr2013, Issue 4, p18
The article profiles smoothie-making company Innocent after it was acquired by soft-drinks manufacturer Coca-Cola in 2013. Topics include how the economic recession affected the company's sales and prevented it from making a profit between 2008 and 2012, how Coca-Cola's acquisition will affect...
- Better For You. // Food & Drink;Winter2008, p126
This article features Irvine, California-based Juice It Up!. Larry Sidoti, co-founder and vice president of business development, played an important role in helping the company become one of the top-three leaders in the smoothie industry. There are 35 Juice It Up! stores in California alone. In...
- Smoothies mix with yoghurt. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Dec2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p15
Reports the popularity of smoothies mix with yoghurt products. Availability of ready-to-drink chilled smoothies; Inclusion of dairy products giving a smooth mouth-feel; Introduction of Bio Smoothie by Sunjuice.
- Innocent kicks off search for digital agency. Cassidy, Anne // Campaign;11/5/2010, Issue 44, p5
The article reports on the search for an advertising agency that can handle the digital advertising activity of the smoothie brand Innocent in Great Britain.
- Savse walks tall with new-look smoothies. // Grocer;12/6/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8184, p34
The article reports on the launch of the redesigned cold-pressed smoothies from Savse in Great Britain in December 2014.
- College foodservice meets challenges with innovations. Pierce, C. Dennis // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p3
Editorial. Discusses some of the innovations which are being made in colleges in the United States, to improve the food service operations. Details on some of the changes made to cafeterias in colleges; Problems which are being encountered by food service directors; Reference to some of the...