Branding (Cont.): Round Table Pizza Adds 2 Non-Traditional Sites
- Round Table Pizza looks to nontraditional venues for expansion. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;11/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p3
Discloses expansion plans of Round Table Pizza in the United States in nontraditional locations. Construction of units that will accommodate fresh dough production; Size of facility; Establishment of store in California's Ontario International Airport.
- Round Table Pizza unit opens in first airport venue. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/09/98, Issue 322379, p16
Reports that two Round Table Pizza restaurants were opened by CA One Services, operator of airport food court concessions, at the Ontario International Airport in California; Other non-traditional locations; Background information on the Round Table Pizza franchise system.
- Round Table plans aggressive expansion eastward. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;06/15/98, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p6
Reports on Round Table Pizza's plans of expanding to eastern American states. Number of stores in eastern states the company is planning to open; Overview on Round Table's area-development agreements and debut of its first Delco units; Generation of an increasing number of sales in the pizza...
- Round Table Pizza awards franchisees for community outreach programs. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/21/99, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p22
Reports that Round Table Pizza honored 11 franchisees for their outstanding community outreach. Provision of vocational training for students with special needs; Participation of students in the San Francisco Bay Area in the company's summer reading program; Franchisees' support of youth sports...
- Second Round Table Pizza to open in Creekside Plaza. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/4/95, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p17
Reports on the opening of a second Round Table Pizza restaurant in the Creekside Plaza retail center in Salt Lake, Utah. Details on second location; Services that will be offered by outlet; Information according to owner Roy Jones.
- Best Limited-Time Offer ROUND TABLE PIZZA. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/5/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p118
Features Round Table Pizza's Mama Zella pizza pie, awarded as the Best Limited-Time offer. Director of product development; Introduction of the product in March 2002; Success of the product.
- Round Table Pizza doubles units, squares off for success. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;06/14/99, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p8
Focuses on the increased number of restaurant chains created in the United States by Round Table Pizza. Plans by the company to boost competitiveness by improving infrastructure; Implementation of more effective cash flow management according to officials.
- Reviews. Scarpelli, Bob // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p10
Reviews the advertising campaign by the advertising agency Butler, Shine and Stern for the Round Table Pizza company. Details on the campaign.
- Little Caesar meets King Arthur. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jun97, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on a television campaign for the Roundtable Pizza Company by the Butler, Shine & Stern Company in California. Information on the techniques used in the advertisement; Who directed the advertisement; Details on other producers and directors associated with the advertisement.