Hedge Vs. Y2K: Operators stock up on MRE meal packages
- Are packaged salads worth it? // Consumer Reports;Apr96, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p7
No abstract available.
- Product showcase. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p61
Presents food mixes. Includes cocoa mix; Sauce mix; Salmon mix.
- How sweet it is! // Restaurant Business;06/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p86
Presents prepared food mixes available in the United States as of June 1997. Includes Ice Cream from Dairy Management Inc.; Precooked Bacon from Bil Mar; Sweeteners from Sugar Foods.
- Healthful menu planning. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan96, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p108
Features Nabisco's Power of Wellness program of food mixes.
- Ingredients update. // Prepared Foods;Apr97, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p60
Features cooking ingredients and food mixes. Includes Dean Foods' specialty sauces; Bush Boake Allen Inc.'s flavors; Griffith Laboratories' dough additives; Systems Bio-Industries Inc.'s Satialgine alginate line; Tastemaker's tea and coffee essences.
- Industry trends. Dornblaser, Lynn // Prepared Foods;Jan98, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p12
Questions why a past failed product concepts could be successful in the future. Reference to a concept of Dean Foods company in comparison to that of General Mills.
- Is there a doctor in the...pantry? Swientek, Bob // Prepared Foods;Apr98, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p11
Editorial. Presents information pertaining to the prepared foods industry. What is expected to hit the vegetarian and all-natural product line in April, 1998; Details on the product lines point of difference; Information on Advantage/10, the first line of low-fat/vegetarian/natural products...
- Food news. Fritz, Annie L. // Working Mother;May97, p67
Presents food products. Stockpot's fresh refrigerated soups; Create a Meal! Oven Roasted Meal Starters; Athenos Humus and Feta Spreads; Ortega Fat-Free Refried Beans; Sonoma Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Garlic; Krinos olives.
- Marketplace. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb94, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p124
Features food products of interest to restaurateurs. Juices; Cheese sauce; Beer-battered cheese; Southern vegetables; Smoked sausage medallions; Herb bread dough; Yogurt; Mozzarella cheese sticks.