NACUFS 1st Contract Admin.: Korner opens association doors
- Viewpoint: The Time Is Now. Pond, James // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p32
Focuses on the election of Jim Korner as president of the National Association of College and University Food Services. Significance of his election; Anticipated impact of outsourcing in the food service industry; Requirements for the position of Korner.
- Leading NACUFS into the 21st century. Michaelides, Stephen // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p28
Profiles Jim Korner, executive director for university services at Seattle Pacific University in Washington, and president of the National Asssociation of College & University Food Services (NACUFS). Roles and responsibilities at the university; Affiliations; Goals for NACUFS; Views on college...
- NACUFS targets contracted universities. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the efforts of the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) in attracting of schools with food services managed by contract companies in East Lansing, Michigan. Increase in NACUFS' membership; Contract company representatives as associate members; Leasing...
- On the circuit. // Food Management;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
Presents several photographs about the FM Live! event at the Stadium Club and the National Association of College and University Food Services conference in Calgary, Alberta. Guests of the celebrations; Sponsors of the event.
- NACUFS, Texas Style. // FoodService Director;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p26
Photographs of people and events at the National Association of College and University Food Services' (NACUFS) annual conference in Dallas, Texas are presented, including catering consultant Meryl Snow, team from the University of Colorado in Boulder and sister Maureen Schrimpe.
- NACUFS' Kiehn to focus on marketing, membership. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/28/97, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p16
Focuses on the priorities by Julaine Kiehn as president of the National Association of College & University Food Services. Views on her election as president; Awards and achievements by Kiehn; Challenges facing the organization.
- Virtual tours: The industry at your fingertips. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p45
Reports on the National Association of College and University Food Services' (NACUFS) launch of Virtual Tours on the Internet. Sites available to visitors; Potential benefits of the scheme; NACUFS's use of teleconferencing as an additional educational tool for its members.
- Korner elected president of NACUFS at annual conference. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p38
Reports on the election of James Korner as president of the National Association of College & University Food Services during the association's annual conference in Anaheim, California. Korner's plans for the association; Awards presented at the conference.
- Onthecircuit. // Food Management;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p22
Presents photographs of the participants at National Association of College and University Food Service who enjoyed a specially prepared dinner at the themed Mythos restaurant in Universal Studios as of September 2002. Name of the participants.