- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 11. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p2
Presents a chart depicting the government securities in terms of prices and indexes in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33090, p24
Several charts are presented which illustrate the government securities market statistics as of April 1, 2009 in the U.S. including securities prices, visible supply rises and Merrill Lynch corporate bond indexes.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33134, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the municipal bond market including government securities prices, municipal bond index, and consumer price index.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33601, p17
A table is presented which provides data on the prices of U.S. securities such as treasury bills, treasury notes and bonds, and Barclays Capital Long Treasury index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, March 3. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31834, p2
Presents charts of trading results on government securities on March 4, 2004. Institute of Supply Management's non-manufacturing index; Government securities prices; 30-day visible supply.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, January 11. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p2
The article presents a chart representing the money market snapshot as of January 11, 2005. As per the data given in the chart, government securities prices and municipal bond index are in upswing.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32578, p36
Several charts are presented depicting bond market statistics in 2007 in the U.S., including municipal bond index, prices of U.S. securities, municipal market data for general obligation yields, Bond Buyer indexes, and weekly yields of 20-bond general obligation index and Treasury securities...
- Friday's Data. // Bond Buyer;12/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34421, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 25/32 to yield 2.28, up 15/3230-year: 99 24/32 to yield 3.01, up 13/32 Municipal BondIndex 126 1/32, up 2/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 12/07) Total: $9.986 billion, up $559.3 millionCompetitive: $3.381 billion, up $57.4 millionNegotiated:...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33620, p17
A chart is presented which shows securities prices in the U.S. as of November 22, 2011 such as treasury bills, treasury notes and bonds, and Barclays Capital Inc. long treasury bond index.