Monadnock's Unstable Health
- FLORIDA: S&P Revises Hospital Credit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32781, p9
The article reports on the ratings assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Martin Memorial Center in Florida. The agency affirmed its BBB-plus rating on the Series 2002B bonds of the center. However, it changed its outlook to stable from positive, affecting about $12 million of rated debt....
- A Hospital's Stability. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p27
Reports on Standard & Poor's revision of North Country Health Services' bond ratings after the Minnesota hospital improved its operating performance in 2004.
- N. Dakota Hospital Downgraded by S & P. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31768, p2
Reports on the decline in the ratings of the health care revenue bonds for St. Alexius Medical Center by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services in Bismarck, North Dakota.
- S&P downgrades debt sold by three New Jersey hospitals. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/20/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30751, p4
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded approximately 100 million dollars of outstanding debt for three New Jersey hospitals. Adaptation of New Jersey hospitals to a new rate system; Problems with managed care; State facilities' reluctance to consolidate.
- Northwestern Hosp. Raised To AA+ by S&P. // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its long-term rating on Illinois Health Facilities Authority's bond issue for Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
- S&P Cuts Hillsboro, Ore., HFA Refunding. // Bond Buyer;06/28/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30922, p2
Informs that Standard & Poor's is cutting the rating on Hillsboro, Oregon-based Hospital Facilities Authority's refunding bonds. Factors for the downgrade.
- Hospital Goes Negative. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;8/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32688, p9
The article reports on the adjustment of ratings outlook by Standard & Poor for Fauquier Hospital to negative from stable in Fauquier County, Virginia. The hospital's Series 2002 revenue bonds were addressed by the change in outlook. Shortcomings in financial performance through the first half...
- St. Louis Co. IDA Project Cut to CC by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33088, p2
The article reports on the revision in the outlook rating of St. Louis County Industrial Development Authority's (IDA) revenue bonds in Minnesota 2009. Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) has lowered its ratings on IDA's health care facilities revenue bonds Series 2001 18 notches from AA-plus to CC....
- Hospital Less Than Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/1/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33090, p9
The article reports on the change in Standard & Poor's Inc.'s outlook for Little Co. of Mary Hospital and Health Care Centers in Illinois from positive on the A rating to stable. Analysts based its decision on the negative operating results in 2008 and roughly break-even results so far in 2009....