Maine's HHEFA Selling $119 Million for 13-Member Pool
- Maine Health Authority Prepares $40M Deal, With $25M Refunding. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p7
Reports on the plan of the Maine Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority to sell revenue bonds in the U.S. Amount involved in the planned deal; Rate assigned to the bonds by several rating agencies; Plan to include a multimillion new capital projects for a hospital in the transaction.
- Maine Hospital Stands to Gain From $90M Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31486, p38
Reports the plans of the Maine Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority to sell bonds in Maine. Amount of the bonds; Schedule for the bond sale; Statement regarding the planned bond sale by executive director Robert Lenna.
- MAINE; Healthy Minds and Bodies. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31671, p37
Reports on sale of multi-million dollar fixed-rate revenue bonds owned by the Maine Health and Educational Facilities Authority through a negotiation by UBS Financial Services.
- HHEFA Debt Droppedto A1. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/27/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33439, p9
The article reports on the move of the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade 1.4 million dollars of Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority reserve funds to A1 from Aa3 due to the new rating methodology for pooled debt programs.
- HHEFA Deal Scores a AA. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/14/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33615, p9
The article reports that the 37.25 million dollars of Series 2011C revenue bonds of the Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority (HHEFA) was rated by Fitch Ratings Ltd. with a AA.
- Maine Health Authority to issue $69 Million for Mercy Hospital. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32522, p7
The article reports on the plan made by Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority to issue $ 69 million for Mercy Hospital in Portland to finance a new campus. According to executive director Robert Lenna, the bonds will be offered through the reserve fund resolution of the...
- After Delay, Maine HEFA Prices $63.4 Million for Hospital, Colleges. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p4
Reports that Maine Health & Higher Educational Facilities Authority will hold an institutional pricing of a multimillion dollar pooled loan. Rating assigned to pricing of the bonds by various rating agencies; Insurer of the bonds; Possible utilization of the bond proceeds.
- Maine Health and Higher Ed Authority Utilizing Weekend Retail Order Period. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;02/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31070, p43
Reports on Maine Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority's decision to hold weekend retail order periods. Efforts of the Authority to increase its retail buyers and drive down interest costs; Brokers' reaction to the Authority's use of weekend retail order period.
- Massachusetts to Sell $500 Million for Capital Projects. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p4
The article reports on the plan of state government officials to sell $500 million of its outstanding debt bonds as part of regular capital financing in Massachusetts. The UBS Securities LLC will serve as the underwriter of the transaction. The proceeds of the deal will replenish the funds used...