Results of Competitive Sales
- Gross new bond issues and retirements: Government of Canada and provinces. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring95, pS63
Presents a chart on new security issues from the government of Canada and provinces as of the spring of 1995. Direct and guaranteed bonds; Total value.
- Government of Canada direct marketable bonds: New issues and retirements. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring95, pS76
Presents a chart on new issues and retirements of Canadian government direct marketable bonds as of the spring of 1995. Amount; Details of gross new issues and retirements.
- Government of Canada direct marketable bonds: Details of unmatured outstanding issues. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring95, pS77
Presents a chart on details of unmatured outstanding issues of Canadian government direct marketable bonds as of the spring of 1995. Amount outstanding; Coupon rate; Date of issue.
- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33868, p14
Several charts are presented related to competitive bond offerings, competitive note offerings, and negotiated bond offerings from Ocean City of New Jersey, Amherst of Massachusetts and Lewisville of Texas.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;07/10/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30432, p32
Presents information on the government securities market in the United States as of July 10, 1998. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; US securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates.
- Secondary Market of Government Securities. // Government Securities Market (Bulgarian National Bank);Jul-Sep2013, p3
Several charts are presented that offer information on the number and volume of transactions for tradable government securities (GS) in Bulgaria from 2008 to 2013, maturity of the issues and holders of GS.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/22/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33667, p15
A table is presented which provides data on the negotiated bond offerings of various issuers from various U.S. states during the week of February 21, 2012 including El Monte Central School District (CSD) in California, Glendora Unified SD (USD) in California, and Panama City Beach in Florida.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33703, p17
A chart is presented which lists the municipal market data general obligation yields in the U.S. from 2013 to 2042.
- Primary Market of Government Securities. // Government Securities Market (Bulgarian National Bank);Jul-Sep2014, p1
Several charts and graphs are presented that show the performance of Bulgaria's primary and secondary government securities markets from July to September, 2014 including results of auctions for sales of government securities, central government securities debt issued in domestic market, and...
- GO Yield Curve. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2014, Issue 34233, p1
A table is presented which ranks plain and insured government obligation bonds of various U.S. states including Alabama, Florida and Georgia as of December 26, 2014.