D.C. Housing Chief Pushes Single-Family Loans
- Avoiding a UK Fannie Mae. Ray, Devraj // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/14/2013, p52
The article reports on Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) chairman Nigel Terrington's warning to the British government not to get carried away with the success of the Help to Buy scheme and create an exit strategy. At the 2013 Mortgage Industry Conference and Exhibition, Terrington noted the...
- Top 100 servicers of residential mortgages. // American Banker;10/07/97, Vol. 162 Issue 193, p4A
Presents a list of the top 100 servicers of residential mortgages in the United States, compiled as of June 30, 1997. Servicer; Total mortgages services in 1997 and 1996; Number of loans as of June 1997 and 1996; Market share of total mortgage serviced.
- As Prime Rate Falls, Mortgage Outlook Improves. Lewiston, David S. G. // Banking;May67, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p90
Deals with the trends in mortgage borrowing and housing finance in the U.S. as of May 1697. Significance of declining prime rates.
- Affordable housing lender directory. // National Real Estate Investor;Aug98, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p70
Presents a directory of companies that offers financing services for housing developments in the United States. Includes AGM Financial Services Inc.; American Property Financing; Amresco Capital LP.
- New C-BASS Deal Is Firm's Biggest. // Mortgage Servicing News;Apr2006, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the million dollar-transaction closed by C-BASS LLC in Februay 2006 and backed by several residential mortgage companies in the U.S.
- Building Season. // National Mortgage News;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p4
The author reflects on the building season in mortgage industry in the U.S. He states that the building season in some warm places can last all year long, but in most places it starts with the advent of good weather. He adds that the most accurate measure of the strength of a building season is...
- Bangladesh:. Rizvi, Zaigham Mahmood // Housing Finance International;Winter2014, p8
The article discusses the expansion of home loan coverage by the Bangladesh House Building Finance Corporation to address rural and urban shortages.
- Housing rescue package is too little, too late. Murphy, Brian // Mortgage Strategy;9/29/2008, p19
The author reflects on the support of the British government to the housing market. He argues that its mortgage rescue scheme is unlikely to have a material impact on the large number of borrowers. He believes that the scheme will not help the building industry to counter the financial crisis....
- Laying Ground for Better AH? Dymi, Amilda // National Mortgage News;3/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p18
The article focuses on the five-point plan developed by a minority real estate coalition to solve the insufficiency of affordable housing that results in less housing opportunities for minority borrowers in the U.S. It notes that the mortgage industry must create a distinctive and innovative...