New York State Thruway Authority Readies $336M Revenue Bond Sale
- Municipal Prices End Off 1â„8 to Â¼; $443 Million N.Y. Thruway Deal Sells. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31339, p2
Focuses on the domination of the New York State Thruway Authority in the Treasury bond market in the U.S. Decline of secondary municipal bond prices; Increase of factory orders; Percentage of the change in prices.
- N.Y. Thruway Authority OKs Two Deals Worth $807.5M. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p4
The article reports that the New York State Thruway Authority yesterday approved the sale of more than $807.5 million of bonds. The sale is a part of two separate deals that are scheduled to come to market over the next two weeks. The authority plans to sell nearly $619 million of general...
- Return of N.Y. Thruway's $2.7 Billion Deal Highlights Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p6
Reports on the decision of the New York Thruway Authority to issue new money and refunding bonds to the bond market. Expectation for the bonds to generate strong retail and institutional demand due to the modest rise in yields; Maturity of the deal; Insurers of the bond.
- NEW YORK: Thruway Skips Bonds Again. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/23/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33221, p9
The article reports that the New York State Thruway Authority has passed a 1.2 billion 2010 operating budget in New York. It mentions that despite the onset of recession, it managed to recover the dire economic climate and has no plans to issue general revenue bonds in 2010, the third year that...
- Activity in the Northeast Highlighted by N.Y.S. Thruway Sale. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32176, p6
Reports on the new-money general highway and bridge trust fund revenue bond deal offered by the New York State Thruway Authority. Total amount of bonds for sale by the agency; Aid of the deal on providing additional ability to pull in retail investors as absolute rates are beginning to reach...
- N.Y. Thruway Cuts Gas Prices, Sees Restaurant Windfall. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p3
No abstract available.
- N.Y. Thruway Deal Scores With Retail as Buyers Seek a Safe Bet. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;07/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30933, p1
Reports on the July 2000 offering of New York State Thruway Authority bonds. Demand from retail investors; Pricing; Favorable publicity surrounding the upgrade in the authority's underlying credit rating.
- N.Y.'s Thruway Authority to Sell $150 Million in Bans. Mckaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;05/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31146, p3
Reports on the New York Thruway Authority's issuance of variable-rate general revenue bond anticipation notes. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.Y.S. Thruway Authority picks underwriter team. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/03/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30571, p3
Reports that the New York State Thruway Authority has chosen Goldman Sachs & Co. to run the books on its sale of $315 million of dedicated highway and bridge trust fund bonds. Structure of the syndicates of the agency.