Inventories Rise 0.8%; Sales Climb 0.2%
- Inventories Rise 0.4%; Sales Jump 2.3%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/17/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33317, p2
The article presents the report from the U.S. Commerce Department which revealed that the country's business inventories and sales have increased by 0.4% and 2.3% in March 2010, respectively.
- Sales, Inventories Up In November. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase in business inventories and sales according to the U.S. Department of Commerce data. Percentage of increase in inventories and sales; Projection on the increase of inventories.
- Business Sales Rise 0.4%; Inventories Gain 0.7%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;3/14/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33679, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Commerce Department regarding the 0.7% increase in business inventories and the 0.4% increase in business sales in 2012.
- Inventories Increase 0.6%; Business Sales Down 0.5%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p2
The article reports on the status of business inventories and sales levels in the U.S. Data released by the Commerce Department revealed that business inventories increased 0.6 percent and sales levels decreased 0.5 percent. After an unrevised 0.4 percent gain in November 2007, business...
- Business Sales Rise 1.1% Inventories Increase 0.1%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33945, p2
The article offers information on the report of U.S. Department of Commerce, which highlights that business inventories rose to 0.1 percent to 1.66 trillion dollars in May 2013, while sales increased to 1.1 percent to 1.28 trillion dollars.
- Inventories Up 0.1%; Sales Decrease 0.9%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33350, p2
The article highlights the growth of business inventories by 0.1% in May 2010 while total business sales dropped 0.9% as reported by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Business Sales Rise 0.6%; Inventories Gain 0.3%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;5/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33715, p2
The article reports that business inventories have grown 0.3% to 1,580.2 billion dollars in March 2011, while sales increased 0.6% to 1,241 billion dollars, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- October Business Inventories Up 0.2%; Sales Down 0.1%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/12/2014, Issue F347, p1
Business inventories rose 0.2% to $1.760 trillion in October, while sales were down 0.1% to $1.351 trillion, the Commerce Department reported Thursday.
- New-Home Sales Rose in July. // American Banker;8/24/2012, Vol. 177 Issue F333, p10
The article presents statistics from the U.S. Commerce Department, noting new home sales which reached 372,000 in July 2012 exceeded economists' projections.