Officials to Weigh TxDOT, NTTA Compromise
- NTTA OKs $300M Toll Pact. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/26/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34066, p1
The article focuses on the approval of a memorandum of understanding by North Texas Tollway Authority (NTAA) on February 19, 2014 to provide $300 million for an extension of Texas 360 highway. Topics discussed include need for the approval from the Texas Transportation Commission, role of the...
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33620, p19
A table is presented which provide data on the municipal bond index of several states and government agencies including New York, California, and the North Texas Tollway Authority.
- Texas OKs Guarantee For NTTA. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/31/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32994, p1
The article reports on the argument concerning the approval of a 1.3 billion loan by the Texas Transportation Commission (TTC) for the construction of State Highway 161 by the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA). City Council member Grady W. Smithey stresses that the move bypasses that...
- North Texas Tollway Tops Southwest Issuers With $2.1B. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p3
The article reports that the North Texas Tollway Authority was ranked as the top debt issuer in Southwestern U.S. with over 2.1 billion dollars of debt issues sold.
- NTTA Offers 'Special' $622M Toll Deal. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;10/18/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33600, p1
The article reports on the expansion of the role of the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) as the main regional road builder as it faces new examination over its business practices. It says that NTTA plans to issue its 622-million dollars Series 2011D-F bonds as tax-exempt current interest...
- North Texas Tollway Taps Team For $900M of Deals in 90 Days. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33288, p3
The article reports on the underwriting team named by the North Texas Tollway Authority with a deal of 900 million dollars in bonds to be released in June 2010, which includes a 500 million dollar deal that will be the first one to be made in the state.
- North Texas Tollway Authority Adds $1.4B Road to Slate. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/2/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33274, p3
The article reports on the 1.4 million bonds issued by the North Texas Tollway Authority for its SH 161 tollway project.
- High traffic. Dillard, Betty // Fort Worth Business Press;11/22/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p11
The article features the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA).
- NTTA Authorizes As Much As $150 Million in-Refunding. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;9/20/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33785, p5
The article offers information that the North Texas Tollway Authority has approved refunding up to 150 million U.S. dollars of toll revenue bonds.