Fitch Lifts Louisiana To Stable
- Bi-State Bonds Get Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33387, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. raised its rating on the Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District's 2002 and 2007 debt due to its improved financial condition.
- FLORIDA: Hernando Schools Get Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33200, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. upgraded the 43.4 million dollar outstanding certificates of participation (COP) of the Hernando County School Board in Florida to A-minus from BBB-plus. It says that the district's general obligation (GO) credit and 800,000 dollars of outstanding GOs...
- Memphis Sewers Fall. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to downgrade the rating for the outstanding sanitary sewerage system revenue bonds issued by the government of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Virginia County Earns Stable A From Fitch for Upcoming $70M School Deal. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p5
Reports on the assignment of an A rating by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the lease revenue bonds of Warren County, Virginia. Plan of the county to issue the bonds for school construction and renovation projects; Maturity of the bonds; Significance of the rating to the bond.
- Fitch Cites Litigation in Placing St. Louis Ballpark Debt on Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has placed on negative watch St. Louis County's appropriation-backed bond issue for the St. Louis Cardinals ballpark in Missouri, citing uncertainty over bond repayment because of pending litigation. Trial over whether a voter-endorsed charter change requiring...
- VIRGINIA: Norfolk Affirmed Before Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article reports on the outstanding rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Rating Inc. on the general obligation capital improvement and refunding bonds in Norfolk, Virginia. Prior to the sale of the city's $114.3 million bonds, an affirmation for an A1 and AA ratings are...
- Raters Give Single A to Louisiana's 1st Post-Hurricane GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p4
The article reports on the rating assigned by credit rating agencies Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. to Louisiana's first general obligation bond deal since hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Both raters assigned A ratings to the deal which will be used to provide funds for local...
- Granbury, Tex., Raised To AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p2
The article reports on the assigned AA-minus rating of Fitch Ratings to Granbury, Texas' $15.1 million of series 2007 combination tax and revenue certificates of obligation. These certificates are expected to price the week of September 17, 2007 through a negotiated sale led by First Southwest...
- Beaver Water District, Ark., Raised to AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p2
The article reports on the upgrade made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. over Beaver Water District's $55.7 million of outstanding water revenue bonds in Arkansas. The AA-minus from A-plus upgrade rating incorporates consistently above-average debt service coverage results and maintenance of substantial...