Fitch Lifts Louisiana To Stable
- Bi-State Bonds Get Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33387, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. raised its rating on the Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District's 2002 and 2007 debt due to its improved financial condition.
- FLORIDA: Hernando Schools Get Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33200, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. upgraded the 43.4 million dollar outstanding certificates of participation (COP) of the Hernando County School Board in Florida to A-minus from BBB-plus. It says that the district's general obligation (GO) credit and 800,000 dollars of outstanding GOs...
- Memphis Sewers Fall. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to downgrade the rating for the outstanding sanitary sewerage system revenue bonds issued by the government of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Virginia County Earns Stable A From Fitch for Upcoming $70M School Deal. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p5
Reports on the assignment of an A rating by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the lease revenue bonds of Warren County, Virginia. Plan of the county to issue the bonds for school construction and renovation projects; Maturity of the bonds; Significance of the rating to the bond.
- Fitch Cites Litigation in Placing St. Louis Ballpark Debt on Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has placed on negative watch St. Louis County's appropriation-backed bond issue for the St. Louis Cardinals ballpark in Missouri, citing uncertainty over bond repayment because of pending litigation. Trial over whether a voter-endorsed charter change requiring...
- Fitch Boosts $5.4 Billion in Chicago GO Debt to AA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32185, p6
Reports on the rating given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the bonds issued by the government in Chicago, Illinois. Amount of general obligation debt upgraded by the agency; Total amount of general obligation debt upgraded by the agency; Influence of the city's decision to lease the Chicago Skyway to...
- VIRGINIA: Norfolk Affirmed Before Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article reports on the outstanding rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Rating Inc. on the general obligation capital improvement and refunding bonds in Norfolk, Virginia. Prior to the sale of the city's $114.3 million bonds, an affirmation for an A1 and AA ratings are...
- Flitch Upgrades NYC GOs. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/2/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32662, p1
The article reports on the upgrade of New York City's general obligation credit rating to AA-minus with a stable outlook from A-plus by Fitch Ratings Inc. The upgrade of Fitch Ratings follows on the heels of Standard & Poor's upgrade to AA with a stable outlook from AA-minus on June 5, 2007. The...
- VIRGINIA: Hopewell Gets Stable. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;8/16/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32693, p9
The article reports Fitch Ratings Ltd. has upgraded its outlook for Hopewell, Virginia's general obligation debt to stable from negative while affirming the city's A-plus rating. It is stated that the move has affected $38.9 million of outstanding general obligations. An analysis regarding the...