Top Firms Scramble to Nab Junior Bankers
- Banking -- Then and Now. Hamid, S. S. // Economic Review (05318955);Jul2006, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p16
The article discusses the past and the present banking system in Pakistan. It states that Pakistani banking has started with lack of resources and expertise. Information about the development of its banking system and how the bankers have received with respect for their efficiency and integrity...
- CRAIN'S LIST INVESTMENT BANKERS DIRECTORY. Peterson, Kathryn // Crain's Chicago Business;8/29/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p35
This section presents information about several investment bankers in the U.S.
- Economic performance review of commercial and investment banking in Pakistan (2001-2010). yasir, Saleha; Kashif-ud-din; Hassan, Yasir // International Journal of Global Management Studies Professional;2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p54
This paper concentrates on economic performance of commercial and investment banks in Pakistan. The purpose of this research paper is to test out the progress and development of the financial institutions working in Pakistan. To accomplish this research economic data is used of both commercial...
- Danatama Makmur: Indonesia's leading investment banking solutions. // FinanceAsia;Nov2008 Outbound M&A bridges the, p20
The article focuses on PT Danatama Makmur (Danatama), a leading investment banking solutions in Indonesia founded in April 1884, which has earned itself a reputation as a dynamic, innovative, and successful bank, and is the most recognized in the Indonesian capital market. It says Danatama has...
- Recollections of a Country Banker. Bohmer, John // North Western Financial Review;8/1/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 15, p8
Provides an overview about "Your Friendly Hometown Banker," a collection of stories and reflections concerning banks and banking by John Owen Bohmer in the U.S. Importance of confidentiality in the banks and banking; Usability of the counter checks to pay bills and get some cash; Value of...
- Banker bides time in restaurant, large bank corp. Stenehjem, Steve // North Western Financial Review;8/1/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 15, p12
Relates the author's experience working in the banks and banking in the U.S. Career background of the author; Methods used by the author in working with Banco bank; Factors contributing to the expansion of the bank.
- Iowa holding company launches Minnesota de novo. Hilgert, Jackie // North Western Financial Review;8/1/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 15, p15
Reports on the opening of First Resource Bank, one of Minnesota's newest financial institutions in June 2005. Total area and capital of the bank; Views of Tom Kelly, president and CEO of the bank concerning its future operation; Role of the investors in achieving the goal of the bank.
- It's a Hiring Market for Boutiques. Monks, Matthew // American Banker;3/6/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 44, p1
The article reports that smaller, so-called "boutique" investment banks are hiring bankers laid off from larger financial services companies due to the financial crisis and attempting to lure others still employed at the big firms. The boutique banks are better able to offer competitive...
- Wunderlich Expansion Starts To Yield Results. Tarbous, Ken // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/20/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the business expansion of Wunderlich Securities Inc., an investment banking business. It reveals that Wunderlich Securities Inc. has brought on William Areklett and Jeffrey Boyle, co-founders of Paragon Capital Group, as managing directors on its investment banking team....