The Changing Mortgage Landscape and Its Implications for Financial Advisors
- Using your home as an ATM? Muller, Joan // Finance Week;6/22/2005, p44
Provides caution for consumers when considering borrowing against rising property values in South Africa. Indications showing that credit extension to homeowners is at its highest level in 16 years; Plausibility for banks and other mortgage lenders to grant mortgage loans in re-advances; Reasons...
- MEESE-EN-SCENE. // New Republic;4/2/84, Vol. 190 Issue 13, p4
Focuses on the financial status of U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese. Mortgage loans of Meese; Sale of Meese's house in California; Private investors who made a loan to Meese; Payment of Meese on his loans; Banker of Meese; Role of John McKean in arranging loans to Meese; Value of Meese's houses.
- Forestalling Foreclosures. Dion, Justin // BusinessWest;9/17/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p51
The author reflects on the increasing mortgage foreclosures in Massachusetts. He cites the current foreclosure statistics indicating the rise of foreclosures, which believed to be the outcome of deceptive tactics by the professionals. He also mentions the convention of the Massachusetts...
- YOUR GUIDE TO THE REAL ESTATE TABLES. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2003, p94
Presents a consumer's guide to Australian real estate as of November 2003. Variable home loans; Fixed home loans; Fixed investment home loans.
- How to apply for a loan. Zahos, Effie // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2006, Issue 77, p74
The article presents advice on applying for a loan. The amount you can borrow depends on what you are buying and how much money you have left when you take out all your fixed commitments from your net income. If you are buying a home, most lenders will let you borrow up to 80 percent of the...
- DEVELOPMENT OF REGIONAL PRODUCTION ALLOCATION MORTGAGE MARKET IN MODERN CONDITIONS. Nosenko, M. S. // Economic Annals-XXI;2012, Issue 11/12, p65
In the article the features of the functioning of the regional real estate mortgage for production purposes are considered within different organizational models. The author analyzed the practice of real estate for industrial purposes usage as collateral for mortgage loans and defined its...
- Lucky first. Walkley, Pam // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2003, p70
Discusses strategies to help first-home buyers in Australia. Growth of the average mortgage of housing price for the 2003 June quarter according to the Home Loan Affordability Indicator; Ranking on the housing affordability in Australian states; Standard variable loans with highest maximum...
- Saving that deposit. Bekiaris, Maria // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2003, p28
Presents financial advice on home ownership, managing personal finance and avoiding debt in Australia. Guide to saving deposit; Importance of the system of paying yourself first; Application for mortgage.
- Balanced Responsibility. Robbins, John M. // Mortgage Banking;Mar2007, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p20
The article reports that one of the ongoing goals of the mortgage banking industry is to create products that would help people to buy homes in the U.S. Many analysts have understood the rationale for these products and have witnessed their value in the mortgage finance market. As solutions are...