- CPD Quiz. // Money Management;2/2/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p22
A Financial Planning Association pre-accredited continuing professional development (CPD) quiz for financial planners regarding non-concessional contribution cap and retirement saving is presented.
- The Call of the Small. Hirschfeld, Bob // Financial Planning;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p41
Illustrates the role of financial advisers in setting up retirement plans to small business in the U.S. View of the advisers on the small-business market; Information on the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act passed in 2001; Reason the size of a small business is a major...
- Small Plans, Big Gains. Foster, Tom // Financial Planning;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p81
Offers a guide to becoming an expert financial planner who focuses on small-business owners and retirement plans. Basic objections to starting a financial plan; Benefit gained by older, more highly compensated employees from an age-weighted plan; Purpose of a comparatibility plan.
- A Credentialed Barista? Lepe, Linda Francetic // Advisor Today;Sep2006, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p86
The article discusses the author's views and experience on taking examinations for professional designations in the U.S. The author pondered on why people keep on taking tests that have multiple choices. According to him, he took several examinations and will continue to take because he wanted...
- JOURNAL QUIZ. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;May2008, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p73
The article is a multiple-choice quiz for financial service professionals, which is based on topics in this issue, and provides information about earning continuing education credit.
- Rewarding Safe Behavior: Strategies for Change. // AAOHN Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p528
Presents a multiple-choice examination about continuing education on nursing.
- The "Rollover as Business Start-Up" Strategy--Should Your Client Use Retirement Rollover Funds to Finance a Business? Tacchino, Kenn Beam // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Jul2015, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p7
Planning for the small-business owner requires a financial planner to wear many hats. Financial planners perform a variety of tasks to ensure that the business runs smoothly and has the proper benefits in place, and to guarantee that the business continues after an owner's death. However, before...
- Multiple dichotomous-scored items in second language testing: investigating the multiple trueï¿½false item type under norm-referenced conditions. Dudley, Albert // Language Testing;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p198
This study examined the multiple trueï¿½false (MTF) test format in second language testing by comparing multiple-choice (MCQ) and multiple trueï¿½false (MTF) test formats in two language areas of general English: vocabulary and reading. Two counter-balanced experimental designs ï¿½ one...
- PASSNOTES SUMMANTIVE ASSESSMENT MCQ EXAM. // Pulse;3/30/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p39
The article focuses on the summative assessment multiple choice question (MCQ) exam organized by local deanery for general practitioners (GP) in Great Britain. It is an assessment of minimum competence designed to test the clinical knowledge of GP and to ensure that they will practice safely....