Wealthy Worry about Moneyâ€¦
- The Mission of Wealth. // America;8/4/1917, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p426
The author reflects on the true value of wealth. The author relates the story of misgivings about the fate of those who are successful in accumulating great wealth, but do not enjoy a corresponding growth of knowledge. The author also notes that man's true worth is not measured by mere position...
- Situation. // Saturday Evening Post;10/7/1933, Vol. 206 Issue 15, p24
Presents a joke on the accumulation of wealth between a rich and an average man.
- THE SUPER-AMERICAN STATE. Baineridge, John // New Yorker;5/20/1961, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p49
The article deals with the economic status of people residing in Texas. The author stated that there are probably more millionaires in Texas than anywhere else in the U.S. who have achieved that nice balance between worship of the golden rule and of the golden calf that is the symbolism of rich...
- Who You Calling A Spendthrift? // Adweek;2/2/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, special section p14
This article focuses on a poll on living beyond one's financial means. A poll by Fox News and Opinion Dynamics found that 85% of respondents believe they are living within their financial means, with 8% who believe they are living beyond. When respondents were asked how they feel about rich...
- THE MINIMUM TO BE RICH. Dolliver, Mark // Brandweek;4/19/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 16, p23
The article reports that according to a survey of people with an income above $100,000, three percent responded that to qualify as "rich," a person would have to have at least $100,000 and 31 percent said at least $300,000 would be an adequate amount.
- True Prosperity. Willis, Ethan; Garn, Randy // Personal Excellence Essentials;Nov2011, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p11
The article focuses on the concept of true prosperity and its influence on the way individuals create the life they want. It is inferred that the definition of a prosperous life varies according to people, but most of its definition includes money, wealth, income, security, savings, health,...
- The way to wealth is like father, like son. Reinfeld, Hesh // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/6/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p4
Deals with wealth management. Reference to a letter sent to the author regarding his wealth advisor; Opinion of the author on being a contrarian; Overview of solving financial crises referencing the efforts of the author's father.
- YOUNG AND RICH, DAMMIT. James, David // BRW;9/22/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p90
The author addresses a variety of topics including the lessons that can be learned from the Young Rich list, truth in the Internet, and satirical definitions of several terms. According to the author, to be featured on the "BRW" Young Rich list, one has to be born after 1970, make a large sum of...
- N.J. Millionaire Household Share No. 1. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;1/11/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 8, p7
The author reports on a survey which found that New Jersey has the highest share of millionaires as a percentage of households in the United States. According to the article, seven percent of New Jersey households are worth one million dollars or more. The ten states which have the highest...