The effects of tax rates and dividend payouts on common stock returns
- DividendInvestor Overview. // Morningstar DividendInvestor;May2008, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the Dividend Builder Portfolio, the Dividend Harvest Portfolio, and the Dividend Drill model.
- Income Bellwethers. Peters, Josh // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Feb2010, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p12
The article lists the business enterprises with high dividend-paying stocks, including Annaly Capital Management Inc., AvalonBay Communities Inc., and Buckeye Partners LP.
- Small and mid-cap trust yield hits 6%. // Fund Strategy;6/28/2010, p8
The article reports that open-ended investment company CF Chelverton UK Income fund has reduced losses from the financial crisis where trust's yield hit 6% after savage dividend cuts in 2009.
- Stocks that pay dividends can provide yield, safety. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/25/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p28
The article discusses the advantages of stocks that pay dividends.
- Dividend yields exceed those on bonds. // Fund Strategy;6/7/2010, p8
The article reports that the equity dividend yields have exceeded the total number of bond yields for the third time in Europe which signals another market inflection point.
- JSE. // Finweek;10/11/2007, p82
A chart is presented depicting the dividend yield of several business enterprises as of October 2007 in South Africa.
- Healthy bank yield forecasts. // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2011, Issue 136, p75
The article presents statistics on the dividend yields of Australia's big four banks showing a nine percent return for the coming 12 to 18 months according to exchange traded funds index group Australian Index Investments (Aii) based on consensus analyst estimates for 2010-2012.
- Returning dividends improve Aussie share appeal. Kennedy, Chris // Money Management;9/30/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p12
The article reports on the improvement in Australian shares and the return of dividends to more normal levels after their increase.
- Utilities And High Interest Rates. // Canadian MoneySaver;Jul2015, Vol. 34, p9
The article offers information related to reasons for increasing utilities and high interest rates stocks such as rising rates crimp in corporate finances and less competition between dividend yields.