HarperCollins Children's Books Plans Life Beyond Snicket, Narnia
- HarperCollins Has Flat Fiscal 1Q Sales. // Book Publishing Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the sales performance of the book publisher HarperCollins in the U.S. Increase in the operating income of the firm; Plan of the company to launch imprints and product lines; Revenues of the firm.
- Avon Red Latest Industry Foray Into Erotica Market. // Book Publishing Report;2/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the plan of HarperCollins Publishers Inc. to produce its new line of Avon Red books with romantic titles in the U.S. Liate Stehlik, publisher of Avon Red, said that there is a growing demand in the market for paperbacks with erotic titles. The company produced about 40 to...
- Jane's World. Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;8/15/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 32, p4
Presents an update on the performance of HarperCollins as of August 15, 2005. Drop in sales in the third quarter of 2005; Significance of the release of the film "Chronicles of Narnia" to the publishing company; Expectations of more titles from Judith Regan.
- New HC imprint will focus on brand publishing. // Publishers Weekly;1/12/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p15
Reports on Harpercollins' imprint, HarperHorizon. Release of its first title in February 1998; Its wish to become the preferred publisher for companies with strong brands or licenses; Its plans and alliances.
- Digging for gold. Goldsmith, Olivia // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Mar97, Vol. 110 Issue 3, p5
Expresses insights about the prospect that a manuscript submitted by unpublished writers to HarperCollins will be published. Changes in publishing; Importance of feedback; Quality of the manuscripts; Proposal for a contest allowing any unpublished author access to an editorial read.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p3
Presents a list of New York best seller scorecard of publishers for the year 2002. Titles of books published by publisher HarperCollins.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p5
Presents a list of New York best seller publishers for the year 2002. Titles of books published by publisher HarperCollins.
- Mixed Year For HC, But 'Fourth Quarter Rocked' // Book Publishing Report;8/19/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p3
Reports on the financial results of publisher HarperCollins for the final quarter of fiscal 2002, ended June 30. Operating profits; Total revenues; Reasons for the growth in sales.
- HC lets 20% of sales force go in final move to consolidate company. // Book Publishing Report;11/08/99, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the restructuring of the sales force of HarperCollins Publishers Inc. Consolidation of the operations with Avon and William Morrow; Structure of the new sales department.