Financial Briefs ï¿½
- Financial Briefï¿½. // Educational Marketer;9/17/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p8
The article reports that the revenue at Kindergarten through 12th Grade (K-12) supplemental publisher and distributor School Specialty Inc. in Greenville, Wisconsin has increased 2.5% to $386.5 million in the first quarter of fiscal year 2008. The growth was provided by the sales of science...
- School Specialty Benefits From Science Adoptions. // Educational Marketer;11/26/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the impact that Full Option Science System (FOSS) curricula has on the development of School Specialty Publishing in the U.S. The author states that the rise in demand for specialty science publishing positively impacted the company's specialty segment, which increased in...
- School Specialty Q3 Revenue Declines 15.3%. // Educational Marketer;3/ 1/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of K-12 supplemental publisher School Specialty Inc. in the company's fiscal third quarter ended January 23, 2010 in Greenville, Wisconsin. It notes the company's 15.3% revenue decline to 103.1 million U.S. dollar which has been driven down by...
- School Specialty Revenue up 2.8% in First Nine Months and Rising. // Educational Marketer;2/16/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the financial performance of School Specialty in the first nine months of fiscal 2004, ended January 24, 2004.
- Financial Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;12/10/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on the decrease of the revenue of Wisconsin-based School Specialty Inc. of 5.8% to $236.9 million in the company's fiscal second quarter, ended October 29, 2012.
- Financial Briefs …. // Educational Marketer;9/13/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p8
The article mentions the decline of revenue at School Specialty Inc. by 23.4% in the fiscal first quarter of 2011 due to the cuts in spending and delays in ordering by school districts in the U.S.
- School Specialty Revenue Down, Margins Improve. // Educational Marketer;12/ 7/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p1
The article presents the School Specialty Inc.'s financial report for the second quarter of 2010. It states a decline in the company's revenue by 11.3% which was influenced by less school spending. It relates that School Specialty responded by cutting costs and driving free cash flow that...
- School Specialty Revenue Up 6.7% in Fiscal 2007. // Educational Marketer;6/11/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the 6.7% revenue increase in 2007 fiscal report of School Specialty Inc., a K-12 supplemental publisher in Greenville, Wisconsin. The largest revenue gain was in its Specialty segment with $591.9 million, an increase of 12.3% from fiscal 2006. Revenue growth in Essentials...
- Science Drives School Specialty Revenue Up. // Educational Marketer;6/23/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Greenville, Wisconsin-based PreK-12 educational publisher School Specialty Inc., in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. It mentions that the increase in science adoption sales contributed in the revenue increase of School Specialty,...