Far West Mid-Year Review
- YEAR-ON-YEAR COMPARISONS. // New Zealand Management;Dec2006, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p124
Several charts that compare the financial performance of finance companies included in the top 200, top 30 and top 230 in New Zealand in 2005 and 2006 are presented.
- Tracking Our Picks. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Nov2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p19
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of several finance companies in the U.S. including Vanguard Wellesley Income, T. Rowe Price Personal Strategy Income, and American Funds Capital Income Builder.
- Friday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;12/4/2015, p27
A chart is presented in the December 4, 2015 issue of the publication "The Bond Buyer" which shows the performance of the bond market on December 4, 2015.
- Untitled. // Bond Buyer;6/5/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33725, p9
Two charts on including one on visible supply by different sate in the U.S. and another on obligation bond yield are presented.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/5/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33725, p21
Several charts on the U.S. financial services industry including market indicators, securities prices, and short term tax exempt yields are offered.
- Market Watch. // Orange County Business Journal;5/4/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p23
Several charts and graphs are presented that lists the financial performance of the residential mortgage lender in Orange County, California including the business performance, the market cap of the Orange County-based companies and the interest rates.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32921, p20
Several charts are presented that depict the performance of the bond market including market indicators for bond indexes, short-term tax-exempt yields and the statistics for U.S. securities prices.
- FINANCE. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Services - Others;2005 4th Quarter, p162
Tables that show the performance of the financial industry in the U.S. are presented.
- Mutual Fund Scorecard. // Money Management Executive;10/22/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p16
Several charts are presented that lists the performance of mutual funds in the U.S. in August 2007, including bank sales, captive and institutional net sales, and direct sales of long-term funds.