Airport Sets $550M in Debt
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;2/23/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p2
The article reports on American Shared Hospital Services' selection of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. as placement agent in its debt financing.
- Clark County, Nev., Plans $546M For Busy McCarran International. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p1
Reports that Clark County, Nevada, has entered the debt market with a multifaceted issuance for McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Plans of McCarran to price more than $546 million in general airport revenue bonds in a variety of formats; Selection of Siebert Brandford Shank &...
- LAWA Board Approves $1B In Bonds for LAX Projects. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;9/26/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33788, p1
The article informs about the issuance of the revenue bonds up to one billion U.S. dollars by Los Angeles World Airport (LAWA) Board. It mentions that LAWA bonds will be used to finance airfield projects at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). It includes that the bonds will be issued in...
- Brandford Reflects on Firm's Record-Breaking Performance. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31174, p30
Reports on the success of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Performance of the company in the first six months of 2001; Worth of business managed by the company.
- Net earnings rise for Siebert Financial. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;05/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30643, p28
Announces the increase in the first quarter net income of Siebert, Brandford, Shank & Co. in 1999. Results for the same quarter in 1998; Factors affecting the increase.
- Playing With the Big Kids. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p1
Reports on the survival of San Francisco, California-based securities firm Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Products and services offered; Bond-financed projects of the company; Ranking of the company.
- Siebert Brandford lures Eaddy from Fitch. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;08/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30202, p30
Reports that Steve Eaddy has left Fitch Investors Service to join Siebert, Brandford Shank & Co.'s banker relations department.
- Dallas assistant city manager returns to public finance at Siebert. Sanders, Lisa; Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;03/18/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30353, p36
Reports on the resignation of Levi Savis, assistant city manager of Dallas, Texas, to join Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Career highlights.
- Bond firm closes Â£1.7B deal. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;3/24/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p2
The article reports that Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. has closed on its municipal bond. It is stated that the Detroit, Michigan-based company has closed on its largest municipal bond to date, a $1.7 billion offering in March 2008 in general obligation bonds by the state of California. The...