- Massachusetts ready to revisit entire underwriting team. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/12/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30767, p4
Focuses on the state of Massachusetts' plan to launch a request-for-proposal process for its entire underwriting team. Gradual departure of regional firms; Consolidation trend; Opportunity for new firms to jockey for a placement within the group.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p13
The article announces the request for proposals to provide financial advisory services and fiscal agency services in the U.S.
- CALIFORNIA: RFP Vote for John Wayne. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/3/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32976, p9
The article reports that Orange County supervisors will vote on October 7, 2008 to send out requests for proposals to underwriters for upcoming bond issues for John Wayne Airport in California. It states that the supervisors, who were citing changes that have seen some investment banking firms...
- Sacramento Issues RFP for City's Underwriting Business. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/5/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32706, p3
The article reports on the proposals requested by Sacramento, California in an effort to select its underwriting team for the next five years. One of the city's major finance priorities will be to encourage economic development through a nonprofit organization Sacramento Employment and Economic...
- New Mexico PERA to Launch Titanic Search. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;5/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Reports that the New Mexico Public Employees' Retirement Association (PERA) will issue requests for proposals for domestic large-cap value managers. Companies which handles domestic large-cap portfolio for Santa Fe-based New Mexico PERA; Eligibility criteria for bidders; Fund's asset allocation.
- L.A. City ERS Craves Large Cap Value. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;5/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Reports that the Los Angeles City Employees' Retirement System will issue requests for proposals (REP) for domestic large-cap value managers. Web site from where the REP can be downloaded; Fund's asset allocation.
- CHANGES AHEAD. // Pensions & Investments;9/2/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p30
Reports developments in financial services industry in the U.S. as of September 2002. Issuance of Falmouth Contributory Retirement System of a request for proposals for managers; Information on the search of Chicopee Contributory Retirement System for an active global equities manager; Plans of...
- REP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/3/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33054, p11
A calendar of events related to requests for proposal services in the U.S. from February 2-20, 2009 is presented including the underwriting services of the Dormitory Authority State of New York, financial advisor services of the Bay Area Toll Authority in California, and Special Council Services...
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33055, p11
A calendar of request for proposal (RFP) services in the U.S. for February 2 to March 2, 2009 is presented which includes liquidity facility services, direct pay letter of credit service, and arbitrage rebate calculation services.