Treasury 29ï¿½-Years Go at 5.080% High Yield
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go At 4.579% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32617, p33
The article announces the auction of $13 billion five-year notes at 4.579 percent high yield by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.29 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 90.91 percent. In addition, the notes dated April 30, 2007 and will mature on April 30....
- Treasury to Offer $37B 91-Days, $30B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F352, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $37 billion 91-day bills and $30 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury to Sell $18B Year Bills. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F352, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $18 billion year bills on Feb. 2.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.500% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32919, p6
The article reports that the Treasury Department has auctioned $34 billion worth of four-week bills at a 1.500% high yield, a price of 99.883333 on July 15, 2006 in the U.S. It states that the coupon equivalent was 1.523% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 1.48%. It notes that tenders at high rates...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.065%, 0.165%. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;11/24/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33222, p2
The article reports on the trading of Treasury Department's 90-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. on November 23, 2009. The securities tendered amounted to 114,180,270,500 and the agency accepted 30,000,180,500, including 1,139,870,500 of noncompetitive. Moreover, Federal Reserve banks...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.800%, 4.020% High Rates. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32710, p38
The article reports on the market performance of U.S. Department of the Treasury's discount bills. Tender rates for the agency's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were down from the last week of August 2007, as the three-months obtained a 3.800% high rate, a decrease from 4.350%, and the...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $9B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32710, p38
The article reports on the sale of $18 billion of U.S. Department of the Treasury's four-week discount bills. The 28-day bills will pay down $9 billion and refund $27 billion of maturing bills. The date of the bills' issuance is on September 13, 2007 and will due on October 11. Further, the...
- So Long, Mr. Bond. Polyak, Ilana // Money;Dec2001, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p43
Focuses on the announcement that the United States Treasury Department will no longer issue the 30-year bond. How the elimination of the bond will affect the bond market, mortgages and stock market.
- All Bond Buyer Indexes Finish Week Higher; 20-Bond Index Up to 4.42%. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32307, p44
The article reports that the "Bond Buyer" magazine's yield indexes rose at the end of the week after remaining dormant in the first half of the week due to a range-bond Treasury market in the United States. The Department of Treasury received a lukewarm reception when it came to market with $22...