O'Hare Expansion Opponents to Ask for Rehearing in D.C
- Massachusetts High Court Clears Way for Logan Airport's $1.25B Capital Plan. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p4
Reports on the removal of the final legal barrier to runaway expansion at Logan International Airport by Massachusetts Supreme Court allowing the Massachusetts Port Authority to pursue capital plan. Value of the capital plan of the port authority; Anticipation on the general airport revenue...
- Up and running. // Business Press;11/01/96, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p27
Reports on the proposal made by the US Federal Aviation Administration to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to construct an taxiway from the new runway to the terminal area.
- 2nd Atlanta airport? // Travel Daily;11/14/2014, p8
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved the commencement of commercial airline services in Paulding Northwest Atlanta Airport in Atlanta, Georgia.
- DSM Receives $1.9 Million FAA Grant. // Air Safety Week;5/23/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p4
The article reports that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) of the U.S. has given a 1.9 million grant to the Des Moines International Airport (DSM) to rehabilitate its taxiways for increasing safety. DSM aviation director, Don Smithey announced that the airport plans to remove and replace...
- Waiting for the FAA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p31
Reports on the evaluation of Saint Louis Lambert International Airport's request for grants by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration. Construction of runway; Decline of the outstanding revenue bond rating; Assessment of fee revenues.
- Philadelphia Plans $4.2B of Debt for Airport Expansion, Improvements. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p8
The article reports on a project planned by Philadelphia International Airport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that would include about 4.2 billion dollars of borrowing to help finance airport expansion and improvements. The expansion project, which will begin in 2013, was approved by the U.S....
- FAA grants to go to airport improvement. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/27/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the three grants received by Hancock International Airport in Syracuse, New York from the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration for improvement projects. The $85,000 will be spent in conducting a wildlife management study. Another $180,000 will be spent by the airport in...
- New Florida Airport Gets ID. Lopez, Ramon // Aviation Today's Daily Brief;1/13/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on a new three-letter identifier assigned by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration to the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport in Panana City, Florida.
- FAA Missteps Precludes O'Hare PFCs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p1
Reports on a federal appellate court decision declaring illegal the Federal Aviation Administration's approval of Chicago, Illinois' request to collect passenger facilty fees in connection with the expansion of the O'Hare International Airport. No immediate plans of city officials to issue...