June Trade Deficit Narrows to $64.8B
- Oct. Trade Deficit Dips 8.4% to $58.9 Billion. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;12/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32527, p2
The article reports on the trade deficit of the U.S. government in October 2006. According to the Commerce Department's figures, the federal government posted $58.9 billion trade deficit, a decline of $5.4 billion or 8.4 percent resulting from more capital and consumer goods exported by...
- September Trade Deficit $43.0B, Up from Augustâ€™s $40.0B. // Bondbuyer.com;11/4/2014, p17
The article reports on the wider gap in U.S. international trade with decreased exports and steady imports as to the September 2014 data of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Topics covered include wider goods gap, rise in imports of consumer goods such as household goods and cell phones and...
- October Trade Deficit Drops To $32.9 Billion From $35.7B. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/11/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 46, p12
The article reports that the trade deficit of the U.S. decreased 7.6% to 32.9 billion dollars while exports and imports increased in October 2009 as noted by the Department of Commerce. The country's exports of goods and services rose 2.6% to 136.8 billion dollars and imports increased 0.4% to...
- U.S. economy posts record trade deficit. Hoxter, Curtis J. // Caribbean Business;8/26/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the trade deficit posted by the U.S. Increase in the imports of crude oil; Effect of the slowing economic growth in Japan and Europe on export demand; Impact of a substantial rise in energy prices on the economy.
- Trade Deficit Up 1.8% To $59.0B in August. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p2
Reports on the rise of trade deficits in August 2005, according to the data released by the Commerce Department in the U.S. Deficit in the August goods and services due to the expansion of exports; Increase of imports.
- U.S. rubber trade deficit hits $1 billion in April. // B to B;11/18/2013, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p22
The article reports on data from the U.S. Department of Commerce, which revealed that the rubber product trade deficit topped out at just more than 1 billion dollars for April 2013. According to data, exports declined 2.4 percent on the month to 892.2 million dollars, while imports increased 1.3...
- January Trade Deficit Up 5.3% to Record $68.5B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article reports that the trade deficit of the United States has risen in January 2006. The deficit recorded a 5.3 percent increase or $3.4 billion. The Commerce Department reported that the month's goods and services deficit came as exports increased by 2.5 percent or $2.8 billion. Imports...
- January Trade Deficit Dips To $59.1B From $61.5B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32584, p2
The article reports on the decline of the trade deficit in January 2007, according to the data released by the Commerce Department in the U.S. The January goods and services deficit declined as exports increased 1.1 percent or $1.4 billion to $126.7 billion from $125.3 billion in December....
- Trade Deficit Rises To Record $43.1B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31839, p2
Reports on the increase in the nation's trade deficit in January 2004 according to the Commerce Department. Trade gap in December 2003; Projected deficit for January; Goods and services deficit; Total exports; Total imports.