- What Is the Moon? // Weekly Reader - Edition K;May/Jun2003, p2
Provides children brief information about the Earth's moon. Moon description; Various shapes of the moon.
- MOON POSES NEW ENIGMA. // Current Science;3/18/2005, Vol. 90 Issue 13, p13
Presents information on a prominent ridge circling the moon at its equator.
- Luna listens. // New Moon;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p31
Presents several opinions and thoughts about the moon.
- I See the Moon! // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p20
The article discusses various issues about the Moon.
- Loony Moons. Tik, Luna // Ask;Feb2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p24
The author shares his imagination about the moon.
- MARViN AND FRIENDS. // Ask;Feb2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p36
This article offers information about the moon.
- October 2005. // Odyssey;Oct2005, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p43
Focuses on the position of the moon in the month of October.
- Two Moons? // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;2/6/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p3
The article explains an idea about the speculations that the Earth's moon had a twin.
- THE MOON UP CLOSE. // National Geographic Little Kids;Sep/Oct2012, Issue 34, p18
The article presents facts and information about the moon.