- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2003, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p16
Presents a schedule of various trade shows and conferences for heating, piping and air conditioning engineers in the U.S. in 2004. International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition, from January 26-28 in Anaheim California; National Conference on Building Commissioning, to be...
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2004, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p12
Announces several events related to heating, piping and air conditioning engineering in the U.S. from January to June 2005. American Boiler Manufacturers Association Midwinter Meeting; 75th Annual Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Expo; Ammonia Refrigeration Conference and Exhibition.
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p14
Presents the schedule of conferences and exhibitions in the heating, piping and air conditioning industry in the U.S. from August 2005 to November 2005. Ninth International Building Performance Simulation Association Conference and Exhibition; Refrigeration Service Engineers Society 2005 Annual...
- CALENDAR. Ivanovich, Michael G. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2004, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p0
Presents a calendar of conferences, exhibitions and other events of interest to heating, piping and air conditioning engineers from September 2004 to February 2005. 27th World energy Engineering Congress, Combined Heat and Power Roadmap and the Renewable Energy Roundup; International Trade Show...
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jul2006, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p22
Presents a calendar of events related to heating, piping and air conditioning engineering. 2006 National Workshop on State Building Energy Codes in Denver, Colorado on July 31 to August 3, 2006; 2006 American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings...
- It's As Good As Homemade. Cheket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/28/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 13, p1
Highlights the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers' Annual Meeting in Kansas City, Missouri. Strategies of making homemade flow hoods; Features of calibrated laundry baskets and garbage bags; Presentation of homemade devices.
- Noisy VAV Terminals. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/28/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 13, p12
Highlights the 2003 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers in Kansas City, Missouri. Discussion of significant noise problems; Identification of the sources of air system noise; Discussion on the workability of constant and variable air...
- CLIMA 2005 Focuses On Technology Future. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/30/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p4
The article presents information about CLIMA 2005 conference, organized by Rehva (the European Federation of HVAC Societies) and co-sponsored by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers, that will take place from October 9-12, 2005 in Lausanne, Switzerland....
- Committee Meeting Times. // ASHRAE Journal;Apr2008 Supplement, pN
The article presents a schedule for the sessions and seminars at the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) conference from June 22 to 25, 2008.