HERE THEY COME
- Engine Update. // Fleet Owner;Nov2004, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p58
The article presents news related to the introduction of various engines. Caterpillar Inc. markets its C7 engine line to vocational truck applications, from construction and utility to pickup and delivery, RV and emergency vehicles. The ISX group of engines from Cummins Engine Co., equipped with...
- Cummins EPA '10 engine output at 26,000. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p22
The article reports that Cummins Engine Co. built and shipped more than 20,000 Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) 2010-certified and compliant heavy-duty and MidRange engines in the U.S.
- Cummins engine introduces interact system. // Fleet Equipment;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p71
Introduces a 24-valve engine for the midrange automobile market from Cummins Engine Co. Performance features; Cost savings; Faster acceleration; Improved fuel mileage; Peak torque.
- Cummins Euro-6 engines. Wilcox, David // Commercial Motor;4/5/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5478, p12
The article offers brief information on the Euro-6 version of 4.5-litre ISB engine from Cummins Engine Co.
- Juggling Act. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Aug2005, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p42
This article discusses the changes in the automobile industry as a result of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's guidelines for the implementation of the vehicle emission standards by 2007. In this context, Cummins Engine Co. recently announced that it would meet 2007 emissions standards...
- IS IT MILLER TIME FOR ACERT? Baxter, John // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2003, Vol. 160 Issue 7, p30
Focuses on diesel engines based on advanced combustion emission reduction technology (ACERT) manufactured by diesel engine manufacturing company Caterpiller. Basis of the theory that Caterpiller's engines which are based on ACERT represents Miller Cycle engine; Features of ACERT technology;...
- OILS THAT ARE GOOD FOR CATS. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2003, Vol. 160 Issue 7, p72
Lists engine oils that are compliant with automobile engine manufacturing company Caterpiller's Engine Crankcase Fluids (ECF-1) specification for use in advanced combustion emissions reduction technology engines. Benefits of ECF-1 oils having limited ash content.
- Western Star adds Cummins ISX15. // Fleet Owner;Apr2010, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p58
The article evaluates the Cummins ISX15 engine from Cummins Engine Co.
- Cummins introduces Centinel advanced engine oil management system. // Fleet Equipment;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p76
Introduces the Centinel Engine Oil Manufacturing System, a state-of-the-art continuous oil replacement system that extends oil and filter change intervals developed by Cummins Engine Co. Inc. Product outlets; Product features and capabilities.