- Action raises airlines' esteem. McIntyre, Kathryn J. // Business Insurance;08/23/99, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p25
Comments on the flight delays in and out of Chicago's O'Hare International airport. Reasons for the flight delays; Major airlines and the United States Federal Aviation Administration's plan to improve service around the country.
- Chicago Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;2/15/2010, p9
The article reports on the statement made by experts which asserts that Chicago's O'Hare International Airport has the potential to cater and profit from smaller aircraft on shorter flights.
- Chicago O'Hare Airport. // AirGuide Business;2/15/2010, p3
The article reports on the implications of the increased landing and rental fees at Chicago O'Hare International Airport to airline industry.
- HKIA and O'Hare form familial bond. // Air Cargo World;May2011, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p17
The article mentions a memorandum of understanding signed between the Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) and the Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA). It mentions that according to the deal the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) and O'Hare International Airport will be treated on same terms....
- American Eagle. // AirGuide Online.com;10/12/2009, p5
The article reports that American Eagle Airlines Inc. is starting nonstop jet service with three daily flights between Sioux Falls Regional Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport on April 6, 2009. 50-seat Embraer ERJ-145 jets will be used for the service. Seasonal jet service on...
- United merger plan whips up third-airport controversy. Richardson, Patricia // Crain's Chicago Business;05/29/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p3
Reports on how UAL Corp.'s plan to buy US Airways Group Inc. is fueling the debate over air traffic growth in the Chicago, Illinois region, advancing the proposal for a third regional airport in Peotone. Argument that O'Hare International Airport's monopoly can only be broken by building...
- Traffic slows at O'Hare. Merrion, Paul; Pletz, John // Crain's Chicago Business;4/28/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p1
The article reports that traffic is declining at the O'Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois, just as the city presses cash-strapped airlines to fund the second phase of the airport's expansion. About 16 million passengers flew through O'Hare from January to March, down 9% from the same...
- ILLINOIS: O'Hare Clears Another Hurdle. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/26/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32843, p9
The article reports on the legal set back that the opponents of Chicago's $7.5 billion expansion of O'Hare International Airport suffered when a U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit dismissed the group's litigation in Illinois. The court said the plaintiffs lacked the legal...
- O'Hare International Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;7/6/2009, p6
The article reports that according to United Airlines Inc., a computer outage that had caused flight delays with its operations at Chicago, Illinois' O'Hare International Airport has been resolved. According to a United spokeswoman, United's check-in systems have been addressed and the number of...