- Action raises airlines' esteem. McIntyre, Kathryn J. // Business Insurance;08/23/99, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p25
Comments on the flight delays in and out of Chicago's O'Hare International airport. Reasons for the flight delays; Major airlines and the United States Federal Aviation Administration's plan to improve service around the country.
- Chicago Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;2/15/2010, p9
The article reports on the statement made by experts which asserts that Chicago's O'Hare International Airport has the potential to cater and profit from smaller aircraft on shorter flights.
- Chicago O'Hare Airport. // AirGuide Business;2/15/2010, p3
The article reports on the implications of the increased landing and rental fees at Chicago O'Hare International Airport to airline industry.
- HKIA and O'Hare form familial bond. // Air Cargo World;May2011, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p17
The article mentions a memorandum of understanding signed between the Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) and the Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA). It mentions that according to the deal the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) and O'Hare International Airport will be treated on same terms....
- American Eagle. // AirGuide Online.com;10/12/2009, p5
The article reports that American Eagle Airlines Inc. is starting nonstop jet service with three daily flights between Sioux Falls Regional Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport on April 6, 2009. 50-seat Embraer ERJ-145 jets will be used for the service. Seasonal jet service on...
- FAA Causes Chicago Stir. // Regional Aviation News;11/19/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p9
The article reports on the flight restrictions faced by airlines at O'Hare international airport in Chicago, Illinois. The airport is capped at 88 arrivals per hour only. In a conversation with Hank Krakowski, head of air traffic operations at the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the...
- United merger plan whips up third-airport controversy. Richardson, Patricia // Crain's Chicago Business;05/29/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p3
Reports on how UAL Corp.'s plan to buy US Airways Group Inc. is fueling the debate over air traffic growth in the Chicago, Illinois region, advancing the proposal for a third regional airport in Peotone. Argument that O'Hare International Airport's monopoly can only be broken by building...
- Traffic slows at O'Hare. Merrion, Paul; Pletz, John // Crain's Chicago Business;4/28/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p1
The article reports that traffic is declining at the O'Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois, just as the city presses cash-strapped airlines to fund the second phase of the airport's expansion. About 16 million passengers flew through O'Hare from January to March, down 9% from the same...
- GOING NOWHERE FAST. MERRION, PAUL // Crain's Chicago Business;12/24/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 52, p0001
The article focuses on customs delays at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. It cites customs delays of two or three hours and is expected to get worse when new foreign carriers start serving the airport. According to Patricia Rojas-Ungar of the U.S. Travel Association, the...