THIS JUST IN
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p20
A calendar of events in the U.S. area in February-April 2009 is presented which include "Cable at the Capitol 2009," of Texas Cable Telecommunications Association on February 11, 2009 in Austin, Texas, "Krewe of Louisiana Cable Show," of Louisiana Cable & Telecommunications Association on...
- NO COUNTRY FOR OLD SYSTEMS. MOSS, LINDA // Multichannel News;2/25/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p22
Information about several topics discussed at the National Cable Television Cooperative's (NCTC) Winter Education Conference held in Texas is presented. The event was attended by almost 327 small and midsized operators, one of which was Steve Neo of Mountain Zone Cable Systems. During the event,...
- Deals Of the Day 07/20/12. // CT Reports;7/20/2012, p1
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. telecommunication industry including the Watch TV Everywhere solution by National Cable Television Cooperative Inc., merger cancellation of Vringo Inc. with Innovate/Protect Inc. and a digital video network upgrade by Darien Communications Inc.
- BEST OF MULTICHANNEL.COM. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p30
The article presents an online recap from multichannel.com which include hiring of cable-industry veteran Judy Meyka as executive vice president of programming of the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc. (NCTC), the 2012 Next Generation Leaders Awards winners, and the 120 participants...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/25/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p16
A calendar of events for the U.S. in February- March 2013 is presented which includes NCTC (National Cable Television Cooperative Inc.) Winter Educational Conference in Las Vegas, North Central Cable Show in Minnesota and Women in Cable Telecommunications Senior Executive Summit in California.
- National Geographic lands Fox subs in TV co-op deal. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;12/21/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 15, p5
Reports on the cable television subscriber deal between United States-based cable network National Geographic Channel and the National Cable TV Co-op as of December 21, 2000. Terms of the subscriber agreement.
- NCTC taps four new nets. R.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;02/03/97, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p70
Reports on National Cable Television Cooperative's hiring of services BET on Jazz: The Cable Jazz Channel, Game Show Network, The Outdoor Channel and Ovation. Terms of the agreement; Networks' expansion activity.
- Co-Op, Spring Talk Resale. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Multichannel News;8/6/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p4
The article reports that the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc. (NCTC) held "exploratory discussions" with the cellular telephony operations of U.S.-based Sprint Nextel Corp. The talks are one of the ways the NCTC is using to find a way to help small and midsized cable operators offer...
- Reporter's Notebook: Co-Op Draws a Line. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p54
Reports on the annual meeting of the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc. before the week of August 7, 2000. Opposition to programming cost increases; Reaction to the proposed increase of license fees; Expansion of the membership.