TWO OTHERS WHO TANGO
- Using your noggle. Cheng, Kipp // Entertainment Weekly;10/03/97, Issue 399, p92
Reports on cable network Nickelodeon's World Wide Web site, Nogglevision. Internet address.
- IQ news. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;09/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p33
Highlights the traffic records set by CNNfn.com for reporting 8.5 million page views on August 31, 1998. Percentage increase in requests for avails; Addition of another server.
- Site of the week. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;05/31/99, Vol. 129 Issue 23, p43
Features the Web site of cable television network Cartoon Network. Features of the Web site; Date of launching; Designer of the Web site; Access information.
- Internet-television tie-ins tune in. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;01/12/98, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p38
Reports on how cable television's TBS Superstation used the web site to advertise 13 consistent days of James Bond spy movies. Identification of its web site; Comments from Judy Hackett, senior vice president of marketing at TBS; Information on a consumer research conducted by Showtime Networks...
- NSNBC promotes financial focus. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;04/06/98, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p53
Cites the plans of MSNBC to launch a broad promotional effort for business readers on the Web. Comments from Jim Kinsella, general manager of MSNBC; Information on business-related Web sites; Details on the MSNBC site.
- Discovery Channel online. Granatstein, Lisa // Time International (South Pacific Edition);07/01/96, Issue 27, pTD36
Features the Discovery Channel cable television network's web site for kids. What is found in the web site; Address of the web site.
- Private surf. Holland, Jason // Campaign;05/28/99, Issue 21, p28
Features several Web sites as of May 28, 1999. Includes Cartoon Network's Web site; ShopGuide; Web sites' strengths and weaknesses.
- Puppy love. Kuchinskas, Susan // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/15/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p4
Reports that the cable television network The Puppy Channel has launched a web site called thepuppychannel.com. Program content; Development of the concept by artistic director Dan FitzSimons; Marketing research results regarding the concept's acceptability.
- Fans are the auteurs at Syfy movie house. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;6/22/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 10, p7
The article focuses on the launch of television network Syfy's production site, 'B Movie Mogul,' where fans can vote and send ideas for the film, including titles, creatures, wardrobe, dialogue and character deaths, to marketing taglines.