Patriot's Game: Cashing Out
- Simmons, Spectrum Buy N.J. RCN Subs. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p25
Reports the sale of RCN Corp. Spectrum on the cable systems to Equity Investors and Steve Simmon in Princeton, New Jersey. Value of the sale agreement; Sale price of the cable per subscriber; Formation of a company Patriot Media & Communications.
- Honors:. // CableFAX Daily;8/3/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 149, p3
The article focuses on several awards in the cable television industry in the U.S. Patriot Media received the Independent Operator of the Year award from the publication "Cable World." Jim Gleason, president and COO of New Wave, received the distinguished of Leadership Award from ACA.
- Cable Service Providers. // njbiz;2004 Book of Lists, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p31
Presents a list of cable service providers in New Jersey, ranked by number of subscribers in 2003. Patriot Media & Communications; Service Electric Cable TV of New Jersey; Comcast of Maple Shade.
- NEW JERSEY'S TOP Cable Service Providers. Gupta, Varsha // njbiz;9/12/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p20
Presents a list of the top cable service providers in New Jersey as of September 12, 2005. Comcast; Patriot Media & Communications; Cablevision Services Corp.
- UK customers get on-demand services. A.B., Shamsul // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the introduction of an on-demand service in the cable television industry in Great Britain. Necessity of retaining customers for the technological advancement of the broadcasting industry; Different approaches of the services for content acquisition.
- Number of Cable TV Systems, 1975-1999. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p188
No abstract available.
- Top 20 Cable TV Networks, 1999. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p189
No abstract available.
- Cable companies. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p22
Ranks cable companies in New Jersey by number of homes wired in 1997. Includes Comcast Cablevision of New Jersey; TCI of Northern New Jersey; Garden State Cable TV; TKR Cable Co.; Cablevision of Monmouth.
- Untitled. Scully, Sean // Broadcasting & Cable;11/8/93, Vol. 123 Issue 45, p34
Reports on developments in the broadcasting and cable industries. Settlement of General Instrument and Scientific-Atlanta's patent dispute regarding scrambling systems for satellite and cable signals; Development by Texas Instruments of computer chips incorporating the Dolby AC-3 audio...